Indicators with alerts/signal - page 189

Goen_FX
Goen_FX  
fxwealth:
Hi

Could someone please add an alert (sound) to the attached indicator when color changes from blue to red and vice versa.

Many thanks

Here you go...

Goen_FX
Goen_FX  

Your welcome fxwealth, glad could help.

Goen_FX
Goen_FX  
erdenmensch:
Hi,

please mladen, fxbs or other can you add an alert for this indicator?

The alert should come every time the slope changes on the Batfink Trend Change Indicator and also when the histogram changes colour from positive to negative - vice versa.

This would be really great.

I already add alert, hope it's meet your expectation.

In my humble opinion (newbie), it's repaint the 2 last histo (especially when the 2nd histo became 3rd) so my suggestion use it wisely.

Goen

Goen_FX
Goen_FX  
erdenmensch:
Thanks so much, but especially the alert should come every time the slope changes. In the moment the alert only comes, when the histogram changes colour from positive to negative. An email-alert would also be very useful. Could you add it?

It already have alert and email when the histo changes colour from positive to negative vice versa.

You want alert everytime new bar showup ? Is that what you mean with "the alert should come every time the slope changes" coz every time when the price is moving, the slope also will change.

As I see that indi 2nd and last bar always adjust and going to 0 point.

Observe that indi after running a few bar when you're online (try small TF so you can see what the indi do in shorter time rather than big TF), especially after changing the trend (positive to negative vice versa)

Goen_FX
Goen_FX  
toddanderson:
Could someone please repair this indicator from alerting all the time on the same candle Thank you

Try this one. It's only show alert when 1st time change trend, but if it change to the old trend it will keep silence.

Hope it's usefull

Goen_FX
Goen_FX  
aurorau:
Bin this indicator, wasting time!!!.
mladen:
That is Solar wind renamed to BatFink and added some mumbo-jumbo

Please, forget any version of Solar wind. They are useless

regards

mladen

Thanks for your info.

What else indi that useless / no need further development ?

regards,

Goen

Goen_FX
Goen_FX  
yunero:
Could someone please add an alert to the attached indicator when color changes?..

Hope it usefull for you....

Goen_FX
Goen_FX  
Abouelzelouf:
can someone please add alert for this indicator on lines cross.

and show message like:

2008.05.11:00 trendy lines crossed GBPUSD,M60: Alert: Trendy GBPUSD buy or sell (depends on if blue cross up buy if blue cross down sell)

the buy and sell is not that important.

the important is to show alert and on what chart and time frame.

thank you.

Try this one, I already put alert for you...

Goen_FX
Goen_FX  
heartnet:
good work+attitude GOen. p/s;moga sukses

Thanks, Glad could help

Sukses juga buat anda.

Happy trading ....

Goen_FX
Goen_FX  
Abouelzelouf:
Thank you for your great help.

Your welcome, I think its a good indicator.