Indicators with alerts/signal - page 187

bnbb2004:
Hello!

Can someone please add an email alert to the Parablic Sar indicator - (when 1st dot shows up)?

TIA!

I think it is already available

multi pairs average RSI

Hi all

I am inquiring as to whether someone could write multi pairs average RSI indicator that will average the final sum of the 14 pairs of RSI indicators. In other words could you sum the readings of the RSI indicators and divide by the number of currency pairs which would be 14. Can we display this like a normal RSI indicator (single line).

Thanks

Parabolic SAR Color - Alert(2) + email Alert

even i can do

PS. dem, Increase so fast

increase:
I think it is already available

Hi increase!

I tried this indicator and it sent me 100 emails back to back. It really filled up my phone inbox.

skydart:
Hi all

I am inquiring as to whether someone could write multi pairs average RSI indicator that will average the final sum of the 14 pairs of RSI indicators. In other words could you sum the readings of the RSI indicators and divide by the number of currency pairs which would be 14. Can we display this like a normal RSI indicator (single line).

Thanks

Increase can - but what for?

fxbs:
Parabolic SAR Color - Alert(2) + email Alert

even i can do

PS. dem, Increase so fast

Thanks Fxbs, I'll give this one a try!

fxbs:
Increase can - but what for?

For multi pairs hedge trading.

Anyone remember where is the indicator for a Moving Average that has slope-colored?

So if the slope is down, it colored in red, if up colored in green, color isnt a matter, just to show if the MA is up or down.

Im lost in this big site....

thanks.

MoreYummy:
Anyone remember where is the indicator for a Moving Average that has slope-colored?

So if the slope is down, it colored in red, if up colored in green, color isnt a matter, just to show if the MA is up or down.

Im lost in this big site....

thanks.

Hi,

This one: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175446

This one has a lot of indies :https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173235

linuxxser, that's what i want. thanks.

are those ma cross is MA cross another-MA? in the other thread?

Is there one that will give me sound alert when changing color?

Perhaps I try them all. lol

Edit : The xpMA has sound alert too.

Reason: