Indicators with alerts/signal - page 188

Jin
Jin  

Help Please - Adding an Alert to this Indicator

Hello,

I would really appreciate if somebody could add an alert to this Chandelier Exit indicator. I have found this indicator to be very useful for picking accurate exits, but without an alert I need to watch constantly... Please see the attached file.

Regards,

Jinn

Jin
Jin  

Anybody have any ideas on this?

Jin
Jin  
mladen:
Here is one that alerts you when a trend is changing It will alert you just once for the current bar

Great, thanks SO much, that's going to be really useful!

Thanks,

Jin.

Jin
Jin  

New Alerts for Indicators - Juice, DMI, MomentumVT

Here are 3 great indicators, I paid a programmer to add alerts and am sharing them here for you.

The alerts for DMI and MomentumVT occur whenever the lines cross.

The alert for Juice has a special 'proximity' value - the default value is 0.95, the the alert will occur when the green line is within 95% of the value of the orange horizontal line. This is useful if you want to be alerted early, before Juice is fully 'juiced' You can change the 'proximity' value to 1 and then the alert will only occur when the green line fully reaches the orange line.

Good Trading,

Jin

coachdeb
coachdeb  

WPR and ma-wpr crossover alert available?

Pjotr-

Did anyone ever create that WPR/ma-wpr crossover alert you asked for a while back? I just stumbled onto this idea (not this forum, by myself) yesterday. The only problem is waiting for the ma to be overbought or oversold before taking action. One has to wait a long time for an OB/OS condition and without an alert, one must be present to see it. And if I'm away from my computer when that happens, I missed a great trade, which is exactly why I'm looking for an alert

I'd sure be interested in any indicaotrs that came your way regarding this solution.

Thanks,

Deb

Pjotr:
Dear community,

Since I miss some great trades because of not monitoring MT4 all the time, I would appreciate if someone could make an alert, that would help me catching trades.

One of the confirmation signals I use is a "value cross" between Williams Percentage Range (%R) and Moving Average WPR. And for this cross event I would need an MT4 alert.

Please find the indicator, template and example image below.
coachdeb
coachdeb  
fxbs:
ATM_Pure_RSI_Alert.mq4 (4.5 KB)

Thanks, I look forward to trying this one.

Olexa
Olexa  

Hello .Pust forgiven by the indicator for a small amendment to the code. PercentR - PCR1.mq4 no problems with the update. Good luck

Olexa
Olexa  

Sorry for my english

Files:
ljyljl5555
ljyljl5555  

Gann hilo crash my MT4...

Hi sadly, thanks for putting an alert in the indicator! but when i try to load it, it gives out a lot of alerts and take some time to load...

Do u think it is possible to alter it to give an alert when market price equals to the value of Gann hilo? ie when Gann Hilo starting to cross down or above. Thanks a lot!

ljyljl5555
ljyljl5555  

could someone help me to make jma cross signal alert, plz... It is a very good way to take profit. Very much appreciated!