Elite indicators :) - page 1378

mntiwana:
Looks "Tema" getting popularity slowly slowly :)

In the beginning I wasn't sure about this indicator until I tested thoroughly ... now I'm a fan. Hopefully Mladen will adjust so It can alert me and I will become an even bigger fan .... Cheers ):

Forexblasters 

mladen:
OK, will see what can I do (judging from that picture, only crosses bellow or above the desired levels are taken into account - is that correct?)

Thank you for the reply, Mladen. 

Yes, your assumption is correct: the signal arrows should come if the cross is below -53 or above +53 level.

hello Mladen,

Want to start work on an EA using the averages 8.5 - is there an mq4 for it posted somewhere? Thanks in advance for your response.

pipmagnet:

hello Mladen,

Want to start work on an EA using the averages 8.5 - is there an mq4 for it posted somewhere? Thanks in advance for your response.

pipmagnet

You do not need mq4 file to be used from an EA. As any other indicator, all you need is the ex4 file

If you have some problems with iCustom() call, please post the format of your iCustom() call(s) and it will be checked

at MNTIWANA    

Hello mntiwana,

I saw your interesting picture. I downloaded the zip file but there was only a template, no indicators.

Can you please repost the indicators or tell me where you can download them or send to to my email tobias.jo at t-online.de???

thread: elite indicators :)

page: 916

indicators: avergtema8.5 suptreavergahren2.4 dssnmaany1.5 stochofma

thanks in advance,

best regards,

daton339:

at MNTIWANA    

Hello mntiwana,

I saw your interesting picture. I downloaded the zip file but there was only a template, no indicators.

Can you please repost the indicators or tell me where you can download them or send to to my email tobias.jo at t-online.de???

thanks in advance,

best regards,

daton339

This is the list of indicators used by that template

thx. i´ll try it all out then. best regards. :)

daton339:

at MNTIWANA    

Hello mntiwana,

thanks in advance,

best regards,

Hi Daton339, I've included a zipfile with all those goodies inside for you!

grts Forexblasters

mladen:

daton339

This is the list of indicators used by that template

Thanks to MLADEN for helping.

here is indicators pack too ............ posted at concerning post even.

Fresh_Prince:
that's why i wanna test your idea and compare it with my own ideas. Sometimes it's usefull to see the other's view.

Try now,hope it will be work now,super trend averages included (white magenta) and dss of nma too.

Reason: