Indicators with alerts/signal - page 893

rplust:
HI, I never knew this is a decompiled one. I have come across a few decompiled Indicators in my trader life and the plattform did not allow to compile those citing the reason"decompiled version. But with this one there's no problem to do that. I should have some other versions.

Yes, after build 509 they allowed decompiled code compilation again (all the new builds simply ignore that it is a decompiled code - that is why you did not get any error)

mladen:
rplust Do you happen to have by any chance the original (non-decompiled) sourcecode of that indicator? If yes, please post that one

HI, I never knew this is a decompiled one. I have come across a few decompiled Indicators in my trader life and the plattform did not allow to compile those citing the reason"decompiled version. But with this one there's no problem to do that. I should have some other versions.

mladen:
Yes, after build 509 they allowed decompiled code compilation again (all the new builds simply ignore that it is a decompiled code - that is why you did not get any error)

Ok, here are two more of the same.

As I mentioned, please also have a look at the code so the Indicator is easy ont he CPU.

valuecharts_v2_102.mq4

value_chart.mq4

rplust:
Ok, here are two more of the same.

As I mentioned, please also have a look at the code so the Indicator is easy ont he CPU.

valuecharts_v2_102.mq4

value_chart.mq4

rplust

Try using the one from this post : https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page357#comment_723368

mladen:
rplust Try using the one from this post : https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page357#comment_723368

Thank you mladen! Deluxe sounds good (and looks good)...lol.... You always seem to have a solution right at hand for everything. That's very generous!

Hello mladen, mrtools, could you please add mid-bar sound alert when yellow bar appears?

Files:

camisa:
Hello mladen, mrtools, could you please add mid-bar sound alert when yellow bar appears?

camisa

What is exactly "mid-bar sound alert"?

mladen:
camisa What is exactly "mid-bar sound alert"?

lol, alertsOnCurrent I think it's how you call it?

camisa:
lol, alertsOnCurrent I think it's how you call it?

Here you go : directional_breakout_amp_alerts.mq4

mladen/mrtools, could you please edit the alert for this indicator this indicator to be as the picture attached.Thanks in advance

Reason: