Indicators with alerts/signal - page 186

lodol2
lodol2  

hi mhd2000

of course this indicator is useless for realtime. it is the same like tradesig..it repaint the past.

regards

Pipresponse
Pipresponse  

ATR Indicator

I am searching for an ATR indicator that will put text on my screen, and that will work on all time frames. I would prefer that it indicates the ATR for the different time frames on whatever timeframe you are looking at. Is this something that is out there? Is it even possible. I don't need it to show on a separate indicator, just text on the screen.

Thanks

Pipresponse

Pipresponse
Pipresponse  

Request for a special Stochastic alert indicator

I would like to find a Stochastic indicator with an audible alert, that i could set to ny settings, and also set thealert to go off when it crosses a preset level that i determin. I have found a lot of alert indicators, but none allow me to set the level of the crossing. Such as when it is overbought, and i want it to alarm me when it turns down, and crosses the 80 line. Any help in direction is appreciated.

Pipresponse
Pipresponse  

Trigger line alert

I am looking for a triggerlines indicator with alerts. Can't seem to find one.

Pipresponse
Pipresponse  

EMA cross alert

I am looking for an EMA cross alert, but with more settings than the ones i am finding. What i am looking for is the capability to input different offsets, applied to, and use with SMA'S as well. I have about six or so of these, but none will allow me to set these. Any help would be appreciated. I need audible, as well as email if possible.

Thank you

shrombe7
shrombe7  

My alert send tons of e-mail.... please help

My experience with programming is limmited but I manged to write this indicator to alert me when price reaches a specific price at the last 15 minutes of 1hr bar. but the problem is when it happens it sends tons of e-mails. is there a filter that can be added to adjust the number of e-mails sent to 1.

Nelson7
Nelson7  

Alert on candle close

Ive looked around and haven't found any info on how to get an indicator or ea to alert/email not when crosses, but when bar closes (particularly 1 hour)over trendline. And an indicator when it closes over an ema. I'm new to coding but am willing to learn so any advice im grateful for.

champs
champs  

SMI crossover alert

Does anyone have a crossover alert for two SMIs? I like to plot a fast SMI and a slow SMI on same indicator window. Is it possible to have the alert sound when the fast SMI pair crosses over or under the slower SMI pair? Of course, the SMI specifications would have to be user variables.

Thanks

mily2006
mily2006  

Hi dear friends,

Can anyone help me to add the alert to this indicator when the arrows appear.

Would appreciate the help!

Thanks a lot.

mily2006

mily2006
mily2006  

Hi dear friends,

I want to say I love this great forum very much.I'm new to forex.

Although my english is poor,I could learn a lot from here.

I found an indicator which fit my tradding style.it's very nice.but have no alert.

So I hope someone can add email alert when the arrows appear.

Can anyone help me ?

Would appreciate the help!

Thanks a lot.

mily2006