wlliam %range

hello to all,

can someone please add an alert when cross to 5 and 95..TQ

eddycbr9
eddycbr9  

william %range

banzai:
I did. See post #570 and my signature. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

TQ banzai for that alert but your setting is different than me...i need the same setting like mine may be someone can help me to make alert when crossing at level 5 and 95 for overbought and over sold...i attach my template file..TQ

eddycbr9
eddycbr9  
banzai:

Just change -20 to -5, -80 to -95. Remember to use negative numbers. WPR uses negative numbers.

Double click on the area "-20", and then type in -5. Do the same for -80.

Click on the "Level" tab. And then change them too.

i got it....TQ

maidi hidayat
maidi hidayat  

can someone fix this indicator...

i need the indicator give me an alert when the darkkakhi line crossing the zeroline

HP

maidi hidayat
maidi hidayat  

hi dear, i need some help. does Anyone has fractal with alert??

Thanks

HP

maidi hidayat
maidi hidayat  
fxbs:
on previous page, dear : ))

ooppsss, sorry.....

thanks for your help fxbs....

i will try it tomorrow

best regard

HP

maidi hidayat
maidi hidayat  

need some help for add alert when the line crossing.....

thanks

HP

Files:
ndtexpert
ndtexpert  

Yeh, I bought this system a few months ago, traded live with it for a few weeks, it made me some money then lost some then lost again then again.

It looks somewhat like a fancy MA crossover. I put it aside lately on a demo account. By the way the feedbacks you see on ebay are about the transactions only and must be entered within a few days, so the buyer hardly has any time to evaluate the product.

Jodie Hank
Jodie Hank  

Cross MA again?

egydos:
Hello guys, i need help, please add sound alarm for this indicator. (for example i want to chose a sound manually, not like as default alert.wav, i want to have possibility to chose another file name, for example children.mp3 or madona-frozen.mp3). i hope u understand what i want. Thanx in advance

Well done,

tho I'm not an EA programmer but I don't think that mq4 has capability to playback such audio file, or perhaps anyone else here could give us any idea please?

Thanks a lot,