Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 163

TheRumpledOne
TheRumpledOne  

Do not worry we will still need you TRO..you are far too valuable to replace.

WHAT ME WORRY? LOL!!

TheRumpledOne
TheRumpledOne  

What is your point?...I am not a novice you know?

My point is...

ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN!

Michael B
Michael B  

Avery,

I am an old fart (49 years old), but I can still see...but the bold text is not necessary and rather offensive, loud and bousterous...

Anything can happen to any trading...this is not a reason to be more or less cautious of automation...

Please continue your great work TRO..I am not being negative or disagreeing with you..I just want to utilize the computer as the tool it really can be...

ES

TheRumpledOne:

What is your point?...I am not a novice you know?

My point is...

ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN!
TheRumpledOne
TheRumpledOne  
ElectricSavant:
Avery,

I am an old fart (49 years old), but I can still see...but the bold text is not necessary and rather offensive, loud and bousterous...

Anything can happen to any trading...this is not a reason to be more or less cautious of automation...

Please continue your great work TRO..I am not being negative or disagreeing with you..I just want to utilize the computer as the tool it really can be...

ES

I am 51, so I got you beat, kid. But I am NOT an old fart...LOL!

My degree is in computer science so I know automation and am NOT afraid of it. I wrote my AUTO AVERY automated trading strategy for TradeStation years ago. That was the first implementation of the Buy Zone.

The BOLD text is just my sense of humor...LOL

Michael B
Michael B  

The last time I checked this is the MTF indicator thread...and it is not my intention to derail it.

I come to this thread often to search for indicators in hopes they will be written into EA's.

Peace

ElectricOldFartSavant

TheRumpledOne
TheRumpledOne  

The last time I checked this is the MTF indicator thread...and it is not my intention to derail it.

I agree... I tried to move my Buy Zone to another thread area but it got moved back here.

My intention was that my TRO SAK MULTIPAIR indicator would catch on. Codersguru and mladen each had great ideas and I just put them together and then added my touch.

ahmedazizelias
ahmedazizelias  
ElectricSavant:

I come to this thread often to search for indicators in hopes they will be written into EA's.

I like TRO's work and he has good stuff I am sure you all agree....I am hoping for sub threads to be started in the EA section with the codes posted...as TRO is a quick study and he can see his work manafested into automation...

Peace

ElectricOldFartSavant

TRO

I realy asked myself many times why this man (TRO) does not open his owen thread that will make it easier for who follow ur work and that way you will be able to find out who need ur help,explaintions,answers,uploads..etc...WHY NOT ??

May i post here what you write about DUMMIES?

The Buy Zone Open indicator displays:

Hourly Open Price

Long Trigger - Blue

Short Trigger - Red

High to Open range - Green

Open to Low range - Crimson

The Range H1 indicator displays:

Current Hourly Range - White/Green when average range exceeded

Average Range - Orange

Bars counted - Light Gray

Maximum Range - Green

Minimum Range - Crimson

=======

TRO_SAK MULTIPAIR

You need the Indicators that start with $.

I attached them.

Or you can reference any indicator you have in your indicator folder

*CAN I JUST WRITE THE NAME OF MY FAVORIT INDICATORS AT THE SAK_MULTIPAIR (with $ sigin befor the name) for example i want to use TRIX..SO,i will write $TRIX at the SAK_MULTIPAIR (i already have the TRIX indi at my indicators folder)??...did i understand?..if NOT that means i need ur INDICATOR FOR DUMMIES to post here FOR ME very quickly..LOL

Just as u guys mntioned the age,well my age is 36 BUT I AM SURE THAT I LOOK OLDER THAN U GUYS..2 jobs plus BIG family should makes the kids become OLD..that is why i want something HERE to FIRE MY 2 BOSSES ..LOL

Michael B
Michael B  
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

I think it may be good if TRO will open the separated thread for his indicators. Because everything is connected with the other forum and some indicators gifted and he is posting on many threads in our forum ...

Just separated thread can be fine to keep everything in one place.

TheRumpledOne
TheRumpledOne  
ahmedazizelias:
TRO

I realy asked myself many times why this man (TRO) does not open his owen thread that will make it easier for who follow ur work and that way you will be able to find out who need ur help,explaintions,answers,uploads..etc...WHY NOT ??

May i post here what you write about DUMMIES?

The Buy Zone Open indicator displays:

Hourly Open Price

Long Trigger - Blue

Short Trigger - Red

High to Open range - Green

Open to Low range - Crimson

The Range H1 indicator displays:

Current Hourly Range - White/Green when average range exceeded

Average Range - Orange

Bars counted - Light Gray

Maximum Range - Green

Minimum Range - Crimson

=======

TRO_SAK MULTIPAIR

You need the Indicators that start with $.

I attached them.

Or you can reference any indicator you have in your indicator folder

*CAN I JUST WRITE THE NAME OF MY FAVORIT INDICATORS AT THE SAK_MULTIPAIR (with $ sigin befor the name) for example i want to use TRIX..SO,i will write $TRIX at the SAK_MULTIPAIR (i already have the TRIX indi at my indicators folder)??...did i understand?..if NOT that means i need ur INDICATOR FOR DUMMIES to post here FOR ME very quickly..LOL

Just as u guys mntioned the age,well my age is 36 BUT I AM SURE THAT I LOOK OLDER THAN U GUYS..2 jobs plus BIG family should makes the kids become OLD..that is why i want something HERE to FIRE MY 2 BOSSES ..LOL

You don't understand.

The indicator disk file names do NOT have to start with $. Just to run the TRO SAK MULTIPAIR as is, you need $CDL, $MID and $BIAS. I just used the $ in front of the name for the indicators that I wrote. But you can use RSI, for example, and it doesn't start with $.

Understand?

I haven't had a chance to update the TRO SAK MULTIPAIR code so it will work with both indicators on the disk AND the internal "i" indicators like iADX. Give me some time and I'll get it coded. But if people keep attacking me, I won't be giving it away.