Elite indicators :) - page 1327

Good morning!! these are a few indicators i found here on the elite section i wanted to play around with. cant get any of them to attach to my Mt4 however, can anybody tell me what is wrong? Most are coded by you Mladen, found them around page 442 so they are a few years old, is it they are not working with my current mt4? 

Happy day to everyone :) 

mladen:

Try this (did not test it, but that is an old way of mtf - it should work with the "dirty fix" :))

Haha thanks chief!
Could please convert this MTF MA as well so it works in the latest MT4 for us?

Files:

themountain90:

Good morning!! these are a few indicators i found here on the elite section i wanted to play around with. cant get any of them to attach to my Mt4 however, can anybody tell me what is wrong? Most are coded by you Mladen, found them around page 442 so they are a few years old, is it they are not working with my current mt4? 

They need to be "modernized" to be new metatrader 4 compatible

Here is this one first

Dear Mladen/Mr. Tools

could you please help to me to add zero cross alert to this indicator

thank you for your help

EDIT: i want only the red signal line cross zero level to be alerted

Files:

themountain90:

Here is this one too

Dimi.A:

Haha thanks chief!
Could please convert this MTF MA as well so it works in the latest MT4 for us?

Dimi

Try it out

Files:

themountain90:

And here are these two

mladen:

Dimi

Try it out

Thanks boss

bobzahra:

Dear Mladen/Mr. Tools

could you please help to me to add zero cross alert to this indicator

thank you for your help

EDIT: i want only the red signal line cross zero level to be alerted

Option added to have alerts on zero cross or on two lines cross