Elite indicators :) - page 309

i ma trying to study CCI. but i really like this T3. can someone add an email/popup/ sound alert options for when the color changes on close? buy signal for when it closes above 0/green, and sell alert for when it closes below 0/red?

thanks in advance!

Files:

Heiken Ashi SW

Is there any chance of making a version of the separate window mtf version of Heiken Ashi (attached), but based on Mr Tools T3 Heiken Ashi (also attached)?

Thanks.

hazelj80:
i ma trying to study CCI. but i really like this T3. can someone add an email/popup/ sound alert options for when the color changes on close? buy signal for when it closes above 0/green, and sell alert for when it closes below 0/red? thanks in advance!

Hi Hazelj80,

This version the same as the one you posted but better in my opinion, and has the zero cross alerts.

Files:
t3cci.gif  36 kb

thanks mr tools, mladen fro all your help. it is highly appreciated!

Members,

Send in your cards & letters to

New Version of MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 392 - MQL4 forum

Build 392 is broke, Especially if you use offline charts!

Reverting back to 221 is the only fix at this time.

How do I reverse the update to build 392 and take my MT4's back to build 229. - MQL4 forum

Happy trading

traderduke:
Folks,

This may not be the correct thread for this question, it is the most active, so has anybody experienced a PC slow down with MT4 Build 392??

Ray

Thanks for the helpful info their TraderDuke.

Hi Mladen,

Could you please add the following features to your SSA normalized end-pointed indicator:

ForSymbol input option;

Inverted input option;

MultiColor (i.e. change in slope/trend) input option; and

Alert options for MultiColor change.

I'm aware that you've created an advanced version but it doesn't have the first two features that I'm requesting and I'm not in need of the level cross alerts/dots or "regular" normalized SSA that is displayed.

In addition, could you add MultiColor to the SSA end-pointed indicator too.

Much thanks in advance for your time and effort.

-spotforex

man, so many different theories and concepts that are interesting. i'm getting closer to something that I like.

I was wondering if an email/popup/sound alert option could be put on this indicator. i did some very basic reading on it. i would just like an alert for when the signal line closes above the average line, signal for potential buy

when signal line closes below the average line, signal for potential sell

thank you!

Files:

Mrtools

Mrtools, if you will kindly tell us Indicator is used in the price window, stand that is not, TTM_Ssa bars_alerts, if you can put on the web. , thank you.

Thanks

Files:
wpr20mtf1.gif  35 kb

bebeshel:
Mrtools, if you will kindly tell us Indicator is used in the price window, stand that is not, TTM_Ssa bars_alerts, if you can put on the web. , thank you. Thanks

It's heiken ashi with alerts

Files:
Reason: