BB_MACD_CCT_alerts_v2 indicator converting to an EA

Is is possible to take the BB_MACD_CCT_alerts_v2 indicator and turn it into an EA for any currency pair and in any time period?

I am not a programmer and would not have a clue as to how to convert an indicator into and EA.

Can someone point me in the right direction? I would like to back test this indicator as an EA. Here would be the specs

1. The EA would initiate a buy or sell based on the color of the candlestick red= sell and blue = buy. This order would remain open until the color changes or a user executed parameter is reached.

2. Once an order is in place the EA would not initiate another order until a change in the candlestick color (trend direction) or one of the user parameters is reached. ( a parameter default is none but the user can change in the settings )

3. The user would need to be able to adjust/define the following settings:
Fast Len default is 144
Slow Len default is 233
Length default is 21
StDiv default is 1.1
UseAlert default is true

Lot Size default is 0.1
Stop Loss default is none
Take Profit default is none
Order Initiation default is candlestick close

I would greatly appreciate any help.

You should attach an mq4 file

qjol:

You should attach an mq4 file

Here is the mq4 file.

Files:
bb_macd.mq4  5 kb

use iCustom()

qjol:

use iCustom()

qjol,

i don't understand what you have posted. please clarify.

thanks.

iCustom is used to get values from Indicators.

also you got PM

have you bothered to read what the function iCuston() does

evaluator:

Is is possible to take the BB_MACD_CCT_alerts_v2 indicator and turn it into an EA for any currency pair and in any time period?

I am not a programmer and would not have a clue as to how to convert an indicator into and EA.

Can someone point me in the right direction? I would like to back test this indicator as an EA. Here would be the specs

1. The EA would initiate a buy or sell based on the color of the candlestick red= sell and blue = buy. This order would remain open until the color changes or a user executed parameter is reached.

2. Once an order is in place the EA would not initiate another order until a change in the candlestick color (trend direction) or one of the user parameters is reached. ( a parameter default is none but the user can change in the settings )

3. The user would need to be able to adjust/define the following settings:
Fast Len default is 144
Slow Len default is 233
Length default is 21
StDiv default is 1.1
UseAlert default is true

Lot Size default is 0.1
Stop Loss default is none
Take Profit default is none
Order Initiation default is candlestick close

I would greatly appreciate any help.

Well, the indicator labels in the data window were labeld wrong. I fixed them.

Files:
bb_macd_1.mq4  5 kb

nondisclosure:

Well, the indicator labels in the data window were labeld wrong. I fixed them.

Well, I have check out the BB MACD indicator. Would like to use it with an audible alert, that sounds when the BB change colors. Could someone help me solve this problem ? Thanks.
Files:
bb_macd_1.mq4  5 kb

evaluator:

1. You do NOT convert the indicator. Your EA calls Custom() to get the indicators values and makes it's own trades
  2. No Slaves here, learn to code or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you.

I know this isn't the thread, however, it's along the same lines. I have indicators I would like modified, and was wondering if there's a cost sheet or something that I can read/learn on costs to modify indicators or build from scratch. Can you point me in the right direction, WHRoeder...since you mentioned payment.

Thanks,

jbozman

Reason: