Indicators with alerts/signal - page 890

hey guys i whanted to ask can u make this indicator conect the last 2 red or 2 blue dots with a trend line and give alerts

Thanx

Files:
swing_zz_1.ex4  12 kb

Hello!

Please make a indicator compatible with the new version and add the function to send push notifications

xsupertrend_alert.mq4

Files:

mrtools:
Samuelkanu, can you explain more, not sure if you want up or down arrows at the cross of upper and lower bands.

If it is crossing from upper bollinger band, i want down arrow and if crossing from lower bollinger band i want up arrow and also option of if crossing middle bollinger band from under i want up arrow and if crossing middle bollinger from up i want down arrow. See picture attached

Files:
gbpaud.png  29 kb

evgenbest:
Hello!

Please make a indicator compatible with the new version and add the function to send push notifications

xsupertrend_alert.mq4

Hello Evgenbest, on that version the colors can repaint, have this version which is mtf with all the available alerts, and no repaint.

mrtools:
Hello Evgenbest, on that version the colors can repaint, have this version which is mtf with all the available alerts, and no repaint.

Thank you!

A signal will be after the close of the candle?

samuelkanu:
If it is crossing from upper bollinger band, i want down arrow and if crossing from lower bollinger band i want up arrow and also option of if crossing middle bollinger band from under i want up arrow and if crossing middle bollinger from up i want down arrow. See picture attached

Samuelkanu, made this version.

evgenbest:
Thank you! A signal will be after the close of the candle?

Yes if you set alertsOnCurrent to false.

mrtools:
Yes if you set alertsOnCurrent to false.

Mrtools thanks!

hii everyone...can anyone help me add alert to this indicator when the candle close and arrow appears.

shaan984:
hii everyone...can anyone help me add alert to this indicator when the candle close and arrow appears.but i dont know how to ulpoad an attachment here

For uploading click Go advanced, then you can find paper clip symbol which is the upload button.

Reason: