Indicators with alerts/signal - page 890

ayan2030
ayan2030  
mrtools:
Clon_tron, do you know that version repaints?

Yes i know, anyway can you please!

William Snyder
William Snyder  
clon_tron:
Yes i know, anyway can you please!

Clon_tron, have you compared it to this one here: https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page148#comment_545444

ayan2030
ayan2030  
mrtools:
Clon_tron, have you compared it to this one here: https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page148#comment_545444

Yes compared, but please i want only to this indicator.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
samuelkanu:
Please mrtools/mladen , could you add arrow alert for the cross of stochastics and bollinger bands as shown in the picture. Also let it have option of cross of the middle bollinger band. Thanks in advance

Samuelkanu, can you explain more, not sure if you want up or down arrows at the cross of upper and lower bands.

evildext
evildext  

hey guys i whanted to ask can u make this indicator conect the last 2 red or 2 blue dots with a trend line and give alerts

Thanx

Files:
Evgeniy Popov
Evgeniy Popov  

Hello!

Please make a indicator compatible with the new version and add the function to send push notifications

xsupertrend_alert.mq4

Files:
samuelkanu
samuelkanu  
mrtools:
Samuelkanu, can you explain more, not sure if you want up or down arrows at the cross of upper and lower bands.

If it is crossing from upper bollinger band, i want down arrow and if crossing from lower bollinger band i want up arrow and also option of if crossing middle bollinger band from under i want up arrow and if crossing middle bollinger from up i want down arrow. See picture attached

Files:
gbpaud.png 29 kb
William Snyder
William Snyder  
evgenbest:
Hello!

Please make a indicator compatible with the new version and add the function to send push notifications

xsupertrend_alert.mq4

Hello Evgenbest, on that version the colors can repaint, have this version which is mtf with all the available alerts, and no repaint.

Evgeniy Popov
Evgeniy Popov  
mrtools:
Hello Evgenbest, on that version the colors can repaint, have this version which is mtf with all the available alerts, and no repaint.

Thank you!

A signal will be after the close of the candle?

William Snyder
William Snyder  
samuelkanu:
If it is crossing from upper bollinger band, i want down arrow and if crossing from lower bollinger band i want up arrow and also option of if crossing middle bollinger band from under i want up arrow and if crossing middle bollinger from up i want down arrow. See picture attached

Samuelkanu, made this version.