Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1157

dagoods:
Thanks. Is there any absolute strength or ASH indicator that does allow divergence alerts? if so can one please be posted. Thanks again. Kind Regards

Dagoods, there is one here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general, but it is different, it is showing the difference between the bulls and bears, kinda similar to osma. And like Mladen said for the regular absolute strength there are 2 different values and not able to add divergence to it.

Abhinav:
No mr tools I have set alertson = true and alertsonZoneEnter = true alertsonZoneExit = false. And i m still getting alerts on retouch of the same level. What i want is that new level should be alerted only once and not on retouches

Dear mladen & mrtools, can u plz provide some solution to my problem.

I need a simple RSI indicator which alerts only once a reversal has occured. Like if my preffered levels are 75 and 25 then it shud only alert when RSI moves from 75 to 25 or vice versa.

Abhinav:
Dear mladen & mrtools, can u plz provide some solution to my problem. I need a simple RSI indicator which alerts only once a reversal has occured. Like if my preffered levels are 75 and 25 then it shud only alert when RSI moves from 75 to 25 or vice versa.

Set the alertsonZoneEnter to false and alertsonZoneExit to true and try it out then

mrtools:
Dagoods, there is one here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general, but it is different, it is showing the difference between the bulls and bears, kinda similar to osma. And like Mladen said for the regular absolute strength there are 2 different values and not able to add divergence to it.

Thanks. is there any repainting going on with that one...only asking because the two screenshots i've seen with that type of indicator look to good to be true..also is there a ninja version available

thirdly in advanced elite is the mql available for personal use to make with an ea

>> https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general too good to be true? has anyone tested this in strategy tester or run it live? can someone please post a screen shot of a choppy area TYIA

dagoods:
Thanks. is there any repainting going on with that one...only asking because the two screenshots i've seen with that type of indicator look to good to be true..also is there a ninja version available

thirdly in advanced elite is the mql available for personal use to make with an ea

>> https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general too good to be true? has anyone tested this in strategy tester or run it live? can someone please post a screen shot of a choppy area TYIA

dagoods

That indicator does not recalculate / repaint. But pay attention that it is showing 4 hour values on that example. I don't know what is the source for mrtools' offline data (he is going to tell it, I am sure), so, if it is not an offline chart with 4 hour data used to generate it, the indicator is working in a multi time frame mode

Here is an example of a 4 hour indicator on a 4 hour chart (no multi time frame mode - no recalculating / repainting at all) :

The second example is applied to the chart itself - no multi time frame mode - no recalculation (the "too good to be true" example)

Also, as you can see, those are mq4 files. But even if those were ex4 files, you can use any of the two in an Ea (you do not need the source of the indicator to be able to use it from an Ea - all you need is ex4 file, to be able to see the parameters and to retrieve buffers - so far I haven't seen any ex4 indicator that was not working using iCustom() call when the parameters were correct)

Files:
dz_diff_4h.gif  80 kb

hi mladen & mrtools,

could you pls add in alerts to this indicator

I needed

Files:
dynamic.mq4  4 kb

mladen:
dagoods That indicator does not recalculate / repaint. But pay attention that it is showing 4 hour values on that example. I don't know what is the source for mrtools' offline data (he is going to tell it, I am sure), so, if it is not an offline chart with 4 hour data used to generate it, the indicator is working in a multi time frame mode Here is an example of a 4 hour indicator on a 4 hour chart (no multi time frame mode - no recalculating / repainting at all) : The second example is applied to the chart itself - no multi time frame mode - no recalculation (the "too good to be true" example) ________________ Also, as you can see, those are mq4 files. But even if those were ex4 files, you can use any of the two in an Ea (you do not need the source of the indicator to be able to use it from an Ea - all you need is ex4 file, to be able to see the parameters and to retrieve buffers - so far I haven't seen any ex4 indicator that was not working using iCustom() call when the parameters were correct)

Hi mladen,

Interest with this Indicator. Is it possible make it the 'NEW CONCEPT' : Dynamic zones Polychromatic AbsoluteStrength momentum ?

( When Price in Highest show GREEN color ; in Middle show CHOCOLATE color and in Lowest show RED color )

Just my Idea...

Tsar:
Hi mladen,

Interest with this Indicator. Is it possible make it the 'NEW CONCEPT' : Dynamic zones Polychromatic AbsoluteStrength momentum ?

( When Price in Highest show GREEN color ; in Middle show CHOCOLATE color and in Lowest show RED color )

Just my Idea...

Tsar

They are very different, so, at a first glance, I do not think that they can be merged, but will check

mladen:
Tsar They are very different, so, at a first glance, I do not think that they can be merged, but will check

Thank's so much for your attention...

Please take a look #Post 414 ~ dz Behgozin Strength finder.mq4

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Perhaps can be Facilitate use to make my idea.

dagoods:

Dagoods, both pictures I was using Mladen's Ha smoothed offline to generate the charts. The one from advanced elite was using hourly offline data but the dz absolute averages difference + divergence was set on 4 hour timeframe, the version from the elite section was using hourly offline data and the indicator is using that data.

Reason: