Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1153

I s there an indi that will alert when a Heiken Ashi candle crosses an MA ??

can you please do that if the candle touch the line there was an alert an arrow will appear . And if it touches the line again, then again, alert an arrow will appear.

Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Donchian Channels - Generalized version.zip

sadasd32cxv:
can you please do that if the candle touch the line there was an alert an arrow will appear . And if it touches the line again, then again, alert an arrow will appear.

Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Donchian Channels - Generalized version.zip

sadasd32cxv

The touches of a high or a low and donchian channel are almost never going to happen (open the data window and check the values for the bars where it seems to you that they are touching each other - double values of donchian channel bands will almost never be the same as either high or low

Also, one thing that people frequently forget : in donchian channel it can happen (and is happening in almost all whipsaw situations) that both upper and lower bands are broken,

Hi mladen and mrtools,

I have a request for an alarm to be added to this weekly high low indicator.I would like to have a pop up and sound alert added to this indicator , to show and indicate when the price crosses the weekly high, weekly low and weekly middle value. Just one alert sound and popup. No repetitions for alert sound. Thanks in advance.

Warm Regards

handy148:
I s there an indi that will alert when a Heiken Ashi candle crosses an MA ??

Handy148, made this one.

sharingan9:
Hello. May Mr. Tools of Mladen please add Marubozu candlestick pattern to the attached indicator or if anyone can recommend a marubozu candle stick indicator that alerts you once the marubozu candlestick pattern is formed and tells you the currency pair and time? Thank you so much in advance.

Sharingan9, have never heard of a Marubozu candlestick pattern do you have any examples?

mrtools:
Sharingan9, have never heard of a Marubozu candlestick pattern do you have any examples?

Hey Mr. Tools, thanks for responding. Forget about that request as i think it would not be a good idea. However I have another request. May you please put an alert on this Congestion indicator for when price crosses the bands and the alert tells me the currency pair and time. There is an alert on the indicator but it does not work because the default alert setting is M30. can you change this to have the alarm work on all time frames? thanks so much in advance.

Files:

sharingan9:
Hey Mr. Tools, thanks for responding. Forget about that request as i think it would not be a good idea. However I have another request. May you please put an alert on this Congestion indicator for when price crosses the bands and the alert tells me the currency pair and time. There is an alert on the indicator but it does not work because the default alert setting is M30. can you change this to have the alarm work on all time frames? thanks so much in advance.

Sharingan9, from what i can see in the code the alerts should work on any timeframe.

mrtools:
Sharingan9, from what i can see in the code the alerts should work on any timeframe.

Unfortunately it does not. I get no alerts at all

sharingan9:
Unfortunately it does not. I get no alerts at all

Set the EnableTrendChangeVoice to falseand try it out then (otherwise you need sound files that is almost sure you do not have)

Reason: