Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1161

sharingan9
sharingan9  

Hello Mr. Tools and Mladen and everyone. Is there anyway you can add "Alert On Current" to this indicator so that I am alerted as soon as CCI touches 100 or -100 levels. The indicator alerts me now but only on candle close which is too late. If it is not possible to add this alert to this indicator can you recommend a CCI alert indicator that does have an "Alert On Current" option. Thank you so much m friends.

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
sharingan9:
Hello Mr. Tools and Mladen and everyone. Is there anyway you can add "Alert On Current" to this indicator so that I am alerted as soon as CCI touches 100 or -100 levels. The indicator alerts me now but only on candle close which is too late. If it is not possible to add this alert to this indicator can you recommend a CCI alert indicator that does have an "Alert On Current" option. Thank you so much m friends.

sharingan9

Added one parameter. alertsForBar. Set it to 0 to get alerts on a current bars. Or set it to 1 to get alerts on a first closed bar (and so on) : mtf_cci_alert-mail_1.01.mq4

sharingan9
sharingan9  
mladen:
sharingan9 Added one parameter. alertsForBar. Set it to 0 to get alerts on a current bars. Or set it to 1 to get alerts on a first closed bar (and so on) : mtf_cci_alert-mail_1.01.mq4

Thank you so much you guys are the best!

topi
topi  

hi mrtools or mladen can you please put an alert on this indicator so that when a candle touches a solid blue support line or a solid red support and resistance line an alert goes off saying the time and the currency pair and which support/resistance level for example m1 Res, m5 Sup.? m_tlb_oc_v02.mq4 Thanks in advance

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

TCCI (multi time frame version) with alerts added and made nonrepainting , posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page654

Files:
tcci_1.gif 72 kb
chan123
chan123  

mladen/mrTools,

Could you pls. create an alert with sound for Trend arrows indicator?

Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Trend Arrows.mq4

William Snyder
William Snyder  
chan123:
mladen/mrTools,

Could you pls. create an alert with sound for Trend arrows indicator?

Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Trend Arrows.mq4

Chan123, any chance you have the original source code, the version posted is a decompiled version.

darrenlall
darrenlall  

Hello

Could someone please add a pop-up and audio alert to the I-g & Essam.mq4 indicator. Also could you program it to give the alert on candle close. so we can eliminate reoccurring alerts.

Hear it is: i-g_amp_i-essam.mq4

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Best Regards,

Darren Lall

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
darrenlall:
Hello

Could someone please add a pop-up and audio alert to the I-g & Essam.mq4 indicator. Also could you program it to give the alert on candle close. so we can eliminate reoccurring alerts.

Hear it is: i-g_amp_i-essam.mq4

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Best Regards,

Darren Lall

Hello Darren Lall, since that indicator repaints, you would be getting a lot of false alerts.

duluem
duluem  

Kindly assist please anyone. How do i attach a new indicator to a mail?