Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1161

TCCI (multi time frame version) with alerts added and made nonrepainting , posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page654

Files:
tcci_1.gif  72 kb

mladen/mrTools,

Could you pls. create an alert with sound for Trend arrows indicator?

Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Trend Arrows.mq4

chan123:
mladen/mrTools,

Could you pls. create an alert with sound for Trend arrows indicator?

Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Trend Arrows.mq4

Chan123, any chance you have the original source code, the version posted is a decompiled version.

Hello

Could someone please add a pop-up and audio alert to the I-g & Essam.mq4 indicator. Also could you program it to give the alert on candle close. so we can eliminate reoccurring alerts.

Hear it is: i-g_amp_i-essam.mq4

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Best Regards,

Darren Lall

Files:

darrenlall:
Hello

Could someone please add a pop-up and audio alert to the I-g & Essam.mq4 indicator. Also could you program it to give the alert on candle close. so we can eliminate reoccurring alerts.

Hear it is: i-g_amp_i-essam.mq4

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Best Regards,

Darren Lall

Hello Darren Lall, since that indicator repaints, you would be getting a lot of false alerts.

Kindly assist please anyone. How do i attach a new indicator to a mail?

dulue:
Kindly assist please anyone. How do i attach a new indicator to a mail?

?

Do you mean how to send an email from an indicator?

mladen:
? Do you mean how to send an email from an indicator?

Hi Mladen,

No, I wish to make a post on this forum, attaching an indicator for your kind assistance.

Hi Dulue, click the "Go Advanced" link button, then scroll down to the "Manage Attachments" link button, then when the box comes up click on "add files", then click on "basic uploader", then choose the file to upload and then upload it.

mrtools:
Hi Dulue, click the "Go Advanced" link button, then scroll down to the "Manage Attachments" link button, then when the box comes up click on "add files", then click on "basic uploader", then choose the file to upload and then upload it.

Hi MrTools and Mladen. Greetings and thank you so much for your invaluable and thankless work on the forums.

I have attached an MT4 indicator i like so much, T3MA-ALARM ex4. I use it on my MT4 platform. It was written by Martingeil.

Also attached is apparently the MT5 version of the source code which was rewritten from the original MQL4.

It comes already with arrows.

Kindly code to give pop up and sound alerts for use on MT4 platform, including the pairs, direction and time of the alert.

Thank you so much, and may the Lord bless you mightily.

Regards,

Files:
Reason: