Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1154

sharingan9
sharingan9  
mrtools:
Sharingan9, have never heard of a Marubozu candlestick pattern do you have any examples?

Hey Mr. Tools, thanks for responding. Forget about that request as i think it would not be a good idea. However I have another request. May you please put an alert on this Congestion indicator for when price crosses the bands and the alert tells me the currency pair and time. There is an alert on the indicator but it does not work because the default alert setting is M30. can you change this to have the alarm work on all time frames? thanks so much in advance.

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
sharingan9:
Hey Mr. Tools, thanks for responding. Forget about that request as i think it would not be a good idea. However I have another request. May you please put an alert on this Congestion indicator for when price crosses the bands and the alert tells me the currency pair and time. There is an alert on the indicator but it does not work because the default alert setting is M30. can you change this to have the alarm work on all time frames? thanks so much in advance.

Sharingan9, from what i can see in the code the alerts should work on any timeframe.

sharingan9
sharingan9  
mrtools:
Sharingan9, from what i can see in the code the alerts should work on any timeframe.

Unfortunately it does not. I get no alerts at all

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
sharingan9:
Unfortunately it does not. I get no alerts at all

Set the EnableTrendChangeVoice to falseand try it out then (otherwise you need sound files that is almost sure you do not have)

ewpewp
ewpewp  
mladen:
Never mind the previous post - here is a version with alerts : mpi-hb_1.mq4

hello mladen, is it possible histogram version for MPi-HB.mq4.

sharingan9
sharingan9  
mladen:
Set the EnableTrendChangeVoice to falseand try it out then (otherwise you need sound files that is almost sure you do not have)

I tried changing it to false and it still doesnt work. the sound file is set to alert.wav and I have that file. the sound on all my other indicators works. I dont know why this one doesnt. Any chance someone has an indicator similar to congestionv2 that has an alert?

dotmund
dotmund  
dotmund:
pls help me add arrow to dis indicator

add arrow when it crosses line zero

Files:
London Trader
London Trader  

Im looking for this indicator in the separate window below the chart. Has anyone seen it? got it?

Files:
trend.gif 32 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
dotmund:
add arrow when it crosses line zero

dotmund

Why when it already has alerts?

del10
del10  

This indicator is repoine

you can make IT norepoinet