Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1163

dulue:
Thanks. It works ok. However, i would prefer a non-repainting indicator with a single bar expiry time eg 15mins TF and 15mins expiry. iNthe case of this indicator, the expiry time is greater than the TF.

dulue

Please read my previous post answering your previous post on the same subject

mladen:
dulue Please read my previous post answering your previous post on the same subject

Thanks a lot, Mladen.

I will study it in greater detail.

Dear MrTools,

Dear Mladen,

Attached is an alert indicator that has been quite effective in my Binary Options trading.

However, it generates too many alerts.

Kindly review the coding and let me know the number of periods on which the alerts are based, with a view to increasing it, thereby reducing the number of alerts and at the same time maximizing their quality and level of reliability.

Thanks so much in advance for your usual abundant help.

Regards,

Files:

dulue:
Dear MrTools,

Dear Mladen,

Attached is an alert indicator that has been quite effective in my Binary Options trading.

However, it generates too many alerts.

Kindly review the coding and let me know the number of periods on which the alerts are based, with a view to increasing it, thereby reducing the number of alerts and at the same time maximizing their quality and level of reliability.

Thanks so much in advance for your usual abundant help.

Regards,

dulue

Take fractals indicator and place it along with that indicator on the same chart. The results are not going to be 100% the same due to omition of one "<=" instead of "<" in that decompiled indicato, but you shall see that the results are very, very similar.

mladen:
dulue Take fractals indicator and place it along with that indicator on the same chart. The results are not going to be 100% the same due to omition of one "<=" instead of "<" in that decompiled indicato, but you shall see that the results are very, very similar.

I am not a professional. So, in layman's language, how can you help me to achieve my objective?

Can you give me the best substitute?

Thanks again.

dulue:
I am not a professional. So, in layman's language, how can you help me to achieve my objective?

Can you give me the best substitute?

Thanks again.

Non-repainting of course, please.

Thanks so much, and may the Lord bless you mightily always.

Anyone know good indicator for Binary Options?

Hello Mr. Tools, Mladen and everyone. May you please put an AlertonCurrent alert on this Fractal Support and resistance indicator so I am alerted each time price touches the blue or red fractal levels please. Thank you so much in advance

skljsklj1:
Anyone know good indicator for Binary Options?

Hey I trade binary options and the fractal indicator I posted above is good for binaries. I trade off these fractal levels in tight consolidation where the price can predictable go back and forth. I wait for price to hit these levels while measuring the strength of price with SFX. If price makes a weak move and hits a fractal level or other support and resistance, I take a trade going the opposite direction and it works very well. I have a video with live trading examples and a thread about it. Let me know if your interested. Its all free by the way.

sharingan9:
Hey I trade binary options and the fractal indicator I posted above is good for binaries. I trade off these fractal levels in tight consolidation where the price can predictable go back and forth. I wait for price to hit these levels while measuring the strength of price with SFX. If price makes a weak move and hits a fractal level or other support and resistance, I take a trade going the opposite direction and it works very well. I have a video with live trading examples and a thread about it. Let me know if your interested. Its all free by the way.

Sharingan9,

Hi,

I would sure like to know a lot more about your strategy, including video, indicators and template.

Thanks in advance.

Reason: