Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1160

krelian99:
Here you find a comparison from mladen, pale_violet_red is the end-pointed version and grey half-lined the normal one. You mean the floating zero, do you? When yes, then here you go: corridor_ssa_normalized_end-pointed_2_fl_zeroalert.mq4

very thanks but I can not buy from iran

Sorry, was the wrong link. Here is the correct one. You don't need to pay for the SSA with fl zero cross alert, even not from Iran

Greetings btw.

krelian99:
You mean the floating zero, do you? When yes, then here you go: Corridor SSA normalized end-pointed 2 fl zero+alert.mq4

Just curious, what does the "fl" stand for in this indicator name??

Thank you.

michaelB:
Just curious, what does the "fl" stand for in this indicator name?? Thank you.

floating...

michaelB:

floating - instead of having fixed zero zine cross, the "zero line" is calculated and then crosses of that "zero line" are taken into account. Similar to adding average as a signal line, but the math is different

michaelB:

The name is getting longer and longer, with arrows you need two lines here for the name.

Hello Mr. Tools and Mladen and everyone. Is there anyway you can add "Alert On Current" to this indicator so that I am alerted as soon as CCI touches 100 or -100 levels. The indicator alerts me now but only on candle close which is too late. If it is not possible to add this alert to this indicator can you recommend a CCI alert indicator that does have an "Alert On Current" option. Thank you so much m friends.

Files:

sharingan9:
Hello Mr. Tools and Mladen and everyone. Is there anyway you can add "Alert On Current" to this indicator so that I am alerted as soon as CCI touches 100 or -100 levels. The indicator alerts me now but only on candle close which is too late. If it is not possible to add this alert to this indicator can you recommend a CCI alert indicator that does have an "Alert On Current" option. Thank you so much m friends.

sharingan9

Added one parameter. alertsForBar. Set it to 0 to get alerts on a current bars. Or set it to 1 to get alerts on a first closed bar (and so on) : mtf_cci_alert-mail_1.01.mq4

mladen:
sharingan9 Added one parameter. alertsForBar. Set it to 0 to get alerts on a current bars. Or set it to 1 to get alerts on a first closed bar (and so on) : mtf_cci_alert-mail_1.01.mq4

Thank you so much you guys are the best!

hi mrtools or mladen can you please put an alert on this indicator so that when a candle touches a solid blue support line or a solid red support and resistance line an alert goes off saying the time and the currency pair and which support/resistance level for example m1 Res, m5 Sup.? m_tlb_oc_v02.mq4 Thanks in advance

Files:
Reason: