Requests & Ideas - page 121

And here is the second one with divergences added to it too

Daniel

I am confused : as far as I see both are TM smoothed

dakiki:
Hi Mladen,

Thank you very much! I am ashamed but could you also make a Dynamic Zone version of the DTOSC attached above (the non TM Smoothed). I am running them all through tests and its hard to compare otherwise!

Cheers,

Daniel

Hello Mladen,

Thank you so much for your efforts. I hope this is not too much to ask but if you could make the DTOSC (the non TM smoothed) attached below into a Dynamic Zone one. Like this I can truly evaluate it all.

Best wishes,

Daniel

Hi Daniel,

My 2 pennies worth, There is a lot of #DTOSC's floating might want to post the source code, make it easier for Mladen to get the exact version you are looking to be modified.

Mladen/ Mr Tools,

Could you please make the following indicator: 5 Moving Average Minus 40 Moving Average with coloured bars when it crosses zero line. It should be placed separately i.e., not on the chart and adjust to Time frames e.g. 5-hour and 40-hour on H1 and so on. Thank you in advance.

Granger Causality

Mladen:

Any time to crank this through your excellent intellect and indicator machine?

Granger causality - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Note lost during forum migration: Not to presume, but for my own interests, consider the subset of pairs that are correlated (say, +/- 0.8 to 1.0 for 50 H1 periods)

Thanks for considering.

Paper with time series analysis: A Bootstrap Granger Causality Test from Exchange Rates to Fundamentals

Market analysis & prediction library: Granger causality test in pure Java

ECONOMIC TIME SERIES ANALYSIS:

GRANGER CAUSALITY AND ROBUSTNESS

Janusz123

Can you please explain a bit more. Described as is it look like a MACD but I might be wrong (maybe your idea is completely different)

Janusz123:
Mladen/ Mr Tools, Could you please make the following indicator: 5 Moving Average Minus 40 Moving Average with coloured bars when it crosses zero line. It should be placed separately i.e., not on the chart and adjust to Time frames e.g. 5-hour and 40-hour on H1 and so on. Thank you in advance.

Dz jurik pcci

Hello Mr Tools,

Would you please be so kind and adapt this indicator you posted so that it shows a coloured price line where price changes are reflected in the same way as in the non dynamic zone version.

Thank you very much and have a nice weekend,

Daniel

mrtools:
Hi Daniel, Made it to change colors on slope change, had to change to regular dynamic zone due to buffer limitation, but its still multi timeframe, with alerts and arrows on color change and crosses of upper,lower,and middle lines.

What do you mean by regular dynamic zone as opposed to something else then?

thorcmt:
What do you mean by regular dynamic zone as opposed to something else then?

Hi Thorcmt,

Regular dynamic zone as opposed to dynamic double zone as was the former indicator, but now that you mention it not sure what is regular, so will now say 3 lines as opposed to 5.

Reason: