Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1151

biscodyl
biscodyl  
tradezone:
Hi, Can anyone help add time shift for this pivot indicator? I'm currently on GMT+9 while my broker is in GMT-5. Your help is greatly appreaciate.

Hi,

I found another pivot which have time shift option but no alert. Is it possible to take the time shift function and put into xpPivotAlerts.mq4 indicator?

Please help.

goldenequity
goldenequity  

Indicators with alerts/signal

Hallo

Can you add an alert to this indy? on/off alert, on/off sound & on/off mssg

and

Is it possible to have it monitor/alert across all tf's for signal? (not just tf chart it's loaded to)

ThanQ very much!

stretchcandlefinder3.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
goldenequity:
Hallo

Can you add an alert to this indy? on/off alert, on/off sound & on/off mssg

and

Is it possible to have it monitor/alert across all tf's for signal? (not just tf chart it's loaded to)

ThanQ very much!

stretchcandlefinder3.mq4

Not possible to monitor on all time frames (the is possible only if used on 1 minute chart for indicators calculating historical values, and in that case all the data for all the time frames would be calculated. If it would be used on any time frame different than 1 minute, the indicator must be made as dashboard not as that version)

Plus, that indicator will have to have different settings for each time frame - the body for different time frames is greater and greater for higher time frames (

The same thing would happen with different symbols - all in all that indicator needs constant parameters changing whenever you change time frame or symbol whenever the minBody is different than 0

goldenequity
goldenequity  

Understood.

Can an alert be added to accommodate signals from just the single timeframe?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
goldenequity:
Understood. Can an alert be added to accommodate signals from just the single timeframe?

Not quite sure what are you lookingfor

A simple alert or an alert added to a multi time frame version?

Wilson
Wilson  

Hello Brothers, i need help with MBFX Timing is it possible to add an alert when a yellow color appear on MBFX so i can be alerted? If its possible please i need your help or if there is anyone with the MBFX Timing indicator with specification i mentioned he can share with me i will appreciate it.

Thanks.

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
ruckser:
Hello Brothers, i need help with MBFX Timing is it possible to add an alert when a yellow color appear on MBFX so i can be alerted? If its possible please i need your help or if there is anyone with the MBFX Timing indicator with specification i mentioned he can share with me i will appreciate it. Thanks.

Hello Ruckser, do you have the original version of that indicator, the indicator posted is a decompiled version?

Wilson
Wilson  
mrtools:
Hello Ruckser, do you have the original version of that indicator, the indicator posted is a decompiled version?

Hi MrTools, i dont have the original version, i have the one i posted only.

Wilson
Wilson  

Help guys, is there anyone with original version of MBFX Timing? if yes can you help us and post it here.

goldenequity
goldenequity  
mladen:
Not quite sure what are you lookingfor A simple alert or an alert added to a multi time frame version?

An alert to trigger on whatever/whichever tf the indy is currently applied to.

If a 5M chart then its looking for signals from 5M candles.

If I switch the chart to 30M... then it's looking for the ratio on 30M candles.

As I understand your explanation...

the MTF version would be a challenge...

layering the indicator on a single chart and user set to trigger for various timeframes.

That, of course, would be ideal.

Thanks 4 considering the issues... please do what you can with it.

Thankyou.