Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1164

Sklj
Sklj  

Anyone know good indicator for Binary Options?

sharingan9
sharingan9  

Hello Mr. Tools, Mladen and everyone. May you please put an AlertonCurrent alert on this Fractal Support and resistance indicator so I am alerted each time price touches the blue or red fractal levels please. Thank you so much in advance

sharingan9
sharingan9  
skljsklj1:
Anyone know good indicator for Binary Options?

Hey I trade binary options and the fractal indicator I posted above is good for binaries. I trade off these fractal levels in tight consolidation where the price can predictable go back and forth. I wait for price to hit these levels while measuring the strength of price with SFX. If price makes a weak move and hits a fractal level or other support and resistance, I take a trade going the opposite direction and it works very well. I have a video with live trading examples and a thread about it. Let me know if your interested. Its all free by the way.

duluem
duluem  
sharingan9:
Hey I trade binary options and the fractal indicator I posted above is good for binaries. I trade off these fractal levels in tight consolidation where the price can predictable go back and forth. I wait for price to hit these levels while measuring the strength of price with SFX. If price makes a weak move and hits a fractal level or other support and resistance, I take a trade going the opposite direction and it works very well. I have a video with live trading examples and a thread about it. Let me know if your interested. Its all free by the way.

Sharingan9,

Hi,

I would sure like to know a lot more about your strategy, including video, indicators and template.

Thanks in advance.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
sharingan9:
Hello Mr. Tools, Mladen and everyone. May you please put an AlertonCurrent alert on this Fractal Support and resistance indicator so I am alerted each time price touches the blue or red fractal levels please. Thank you so much in advance

sharingan9

Fractals never occur on a current bar

sharingan9
sharingan9  
mladen:
sharingan9 Fractals never occur on a current bar

Actually what I meant was if you can put an alert on when a candle comes back to touch the blue or red dots that are created when a fractal is formed. For example, fractal forms then blue or red lines form and then when a new candle comes back to touch the red or blue dots I get an alertas soon as it touches. Is this possible? Thank you very much

Sklj
Sklj  

Hi Mladen, can you make alert for EMA crossover signal?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
skljsklj1:
Hi Mladen, can you make alert for EMA crossover signal?

That version repaints. Better use this one (for example) : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download ma crosses mtf & alerts nmc.mq4

Sklj
Sklj  
mladen:
That version repaints. Better use this one (for example) : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download ma crosses mtf & alerts nmc.mq4

This is best version of MA CROSS?

And, how to know which is MA when i atach inidcator to chart?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
skljsklj1:
This is best version of MA CROSS? And, how to know which is MA when i atach inidcator to chart?

skljsklj1

No idea if that is the "best version" - as far as I am concerned there is no "best version" of any indicator there is

What I do know is that the version that you posted is a repainting version (from the first day it was created) and that adding alerts to repainting indicators is of no use at all.

There are at least 10-20 versions of ma cross indicators. Feel free to use any of the versions you wish (here is for example a version that draws the ma lines too : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download MA crosses arrows_lines_mtf+alerts.mq4 ) but I do not recommend to use a repainting indicator with any kind of alerts to anybody

happy trading