New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 266

murcu1:
can you give me a look, and this when I put it on 902 MT4 works and when I put it on MT4 910 will not work? Thenks.

murcu1

ex4 files can not be changed

To be able to change the code, mq4 file that is not decompiled (so, the original source code of the author, not the decompiled - stolen - code) is needed, otherwise I doubt that anybody will look at such code

mladen:

murcu1

ex4 files can not be changed

To be able to change the code, mq4 file that is not decompiled (so, the original source code of the author, not the decompiled - stolen - code) is needed, otherwise I doubt that anybody will look at such code

thenks mr mladen

Hello malde i whant t ask woud you make this indicators work with new MT4 ?

freemanov:
Hello malde i whant t ask woud you make this indicators work with new MT4 ?

Here is this one : genesisarrowmatrix_1.20_2_nmc.mq4

PS: it also needs "ASCTrend1i" indicator in order to work correctly. Please attach that indicator too, so that this one can be properly used

I put this 2 cos i dont know witch one . And thanx for fixing it

Files:

Timer indicator

timer.rar

Files:
timer.rar  92 kb

Mr Tools

How do make your 10 min offline charts? do you use a renko builder? what TF your feed is? thanks in advance

Kind Regards.

Files:

ripefx:
Mr Tools

How do make your 10 min offline charts? do you use a renko builder? what TF your feed is? thanks in advance

Kind Regards.

Ripefx, it's ha smoothed offline, version I was using was this one here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183208/page9 those charts were created using 1 hour data.

I have the HA indicator, but to generate the 10 min chart is it a EA, script, indi?

1 hour data in a 10 min? is like trying to fit a square in a circle.....I don't see any renko blocks.. just price line, and looks normal, i would like to understand, but my brain just don't makes logic today.

some guidence please ...thanks again

ripefx:
I have the HA indicator, but to generate the 10 min chart is it a EA, script, indi?

1 hour data in a 10 min? is like trying to fit a square in a circle.....I don't see any renko blocks.. just price line, and looks normal, i would like to understand, but my brain just don't makes logic today.

some guidence please ...thanks again

Ripefx. that's how it works, you put the indicator on whatever time frame chart and it will produce an offline chart from that the 10 min is default, probably better to read the thread, Mladen explains it very well in that thread.

Reason: