Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1159

mladen:
rainbow101 Try out this one : rsi__mtf_amp_alertsarrows_1.01_nmc.mq4

hi mladen,

sorry to bother you but when i try to load MTF: as 1 min setting on a 5min chart, it seem to show as a 5min setting.

is it possible to achieve what i wan? 1 min setting on a 5min chart?

thanks alot

mrtools:
Hi Arcsu, you can find a correct version of Donchian channel here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page532 the Doda Donchian is actually a kind of HI/LO Channel.

Thanks very much mrtools!

I will test it, I hope it is nrp.

rainbow101:
hi mladen,

sorry to bother you but when i try to load MTF: as 1 min setting on a 5min chart, it seem to show as a 5min setting.

is it possible to achieve what i wan? 1 min setting on a 5min chart?

thanks alot

rainbow101

You can not show 1 minute data on a 5 minute chart (imagine this : you have 5 bars and you can show just 1. Which one to show? Why? And why the rest of the 4 are less significant?)

Hi Mr mladen and mrtools

please add alerts this indi when cross zero line .

thanks a lot

Hi Mr mladen and mrtools

This is the first request to me

plssss

i need alert for this indicator dynamic

yazdanibalan:
Hi Mr mladen and mrtools

please add alerts this indi when cross zero line .

thanks a lot

This is a strong repainter. I won't trade with this indicator.

krelian99:
This is a strong repainter. I won't trade with this indicator.

hi mr krelian99

but I test it ,no repaint

Yapp, that's the version that repaints. You need a endpointed version like this here. Look at it, it is different, the signals appear to be perfect in normal version, in endpointed version the zero cross or slope changings don't move backwards or vanish. In the linked SSA the alerts are on slope change. Do you like the zero crosses of this? Then the signal can be changed.

krelian99:
Yapp, that's the version that repaints. You need a endpointed version like this here. Look at it, it is different, the signals appear to be perfect in normal version, in endpointed version the zero cross or slope changings don't move backwards or vanish. In the linked SSA the alerts are on slope change. Do you like the zero crosses of this? Then the signal can be changed.

very thanks mr krelian99 but not similar that.

please add alerts this indi when cross "MinMaxPeriod"

Here you find a comparison from mladen, pale_violet_red is the end-pointed version and grey half-lined the normal one.

You mean the floating zero, do you? When yes, then here you go: corridor_ssa_normalized_end-pointed_2_fl_zeroalert.mq4

Reason: