Elite indicators :) - page 557

traderdp:
mladen,

Thanks so much for your help. I really appreciate it. Will test it out now.

Have a great weekend.

traderdp

David

mladen,

I tested it out and it works great!! Thank you so much. Only difficulty is that adding the histo creates more difficulty visually seeing everything clearly for me. Is there any other way to display the change in distance?? If not, would it be possible to add change of directions to show up move increase distance as rising up above 0 line and up move decrease distance as dropping down and still always above 0 line, and therefore down move increase distance as below 0 line and dropping down more and down move decrease distance as always below 0 line and rising up. Perhaps that would help. I don't know,

thanks once again. have a great weekend.

traderdp

David

wojtek.paul:
could you please make the histo version of StepMA_v7.2 pdf & alerts.mq4?

thank you so much for your ignoring help!

Wasn't it the one posted at this link : stepma_v7.2 pdf histo.mq4

Anyway here is the exact "StepMA_v7.2 pdf & alerts.mq4"converted to histo version too

all the best

wojtek.paul:
thank you so much for your ignoring help!

mladen:
David Here you go

mladen,

thanks once again. it's spot on but still very difficult to see. is there any other way to show it? sure we can't use small dots??

thanks again.

traderdp

David

David

Where to put the dots and to leave the Absolute strength values still visible (since there are bull and bear values of the indicator)? Did you try applying different HistoMultiplier?

traderdp:
mladen,

thanks once again. it's spot on but still very difficult to see. is there any other way to show it? sure we can't use small dots??

thanks again.

traderdp

David

mladen:
David Where to put the dots and to leave the Absolute strength values still visible (since there are bull and bear values of the indicator)? Did you try applying different HistoMultiplier?

hi mladen,

Yes I did try various values for HistoMultiplier all to no avail. Unless there is another alternative, I guess some things are just meant not to be. Thanks alot for all your help.

traderdp

David

mladen:
David Try this version too. If it is not what you need, then I am out of ideas. In this one you have one "middle line" that is showing if the distance is rising or falling, and the trend is determined like in the classical one : from bull and bears line

mladen,

This is PERFECT!! It looks great and works great with a great view too! Thank you VERY much for all your perserverance and patience with me on this! I really really appreciate all your work to help me and all the others on this forum.

traderdp

David

Corridor SSA normalized end-pointed

This is an interesting indicator.

Would it be possible to create a version of this indicator that shows arrows on the chart when the signal line crosses the 0 level on a closed candle??

Or maybe just an Alert .

corridor_ssa_normalized_end-pointed.mq4

michaelB:
This is an interesting indicator.

Would it be possible to create a version of this indicator that shows arrows on the chart when the signal line crosses the 0 level on a closed candle??

Or maybe just an Alert .

corridor_ssa_normalized_end-pointed.mq4

Michael added both.

Hi mrtools,

Could you convert Volty Channel Stop on jurik-for Ea indicator to histo version?Thank you very much!

Reason: