Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1155

kramachandran59:
Hi mladen and mrtools,

I have a request for an alarm to be added to this weekly high low indicator.I would like to have a pop up and sound alert added to this indicator , to show and indicate when the price crosses the weekly high, weekly low and weekly middle value. Just one alert sound and popup. No repetitions for alert sound. Thanks in advance.

Warm Regards

Helo mladen and mrtools, would you kindly take a look at my request for adding alerlts to this indicator.

Warm regards

mladen, if you have a few minutes, could you take a look at this indicator and see if you can fix it? Thanks so much.

genesisman

auto_recommendations.mq4

Files:

Genesisman:
mladen, if you have a few minutes, could you take a look at this indicator and see if you can fix it? Thanks so much. genesisman

Delete line 36: extern bool ShowComment=true;

No extern parameter declaration in init()

mladen:
dotmund Why when it already has alerts?

i need an arrow to it when it crosses zero line

Files:

hi mladen & mrtools,

could you pls add different color at slope change, after current bar is closed. many thanks in advance.

pfe.mq4

Files:
pfe.mq4  3 kb

Genesisman:
mladen, if you have a few minutes, could you take a look at this indicator and see if you can fix it? Thanks so much.

genesisman

auto_recommendations.mq4

Genesisman, that looks like a decompiled and renamed version of bbands stop indicator.

engula:
hi mladen & mrtools,

could you pls add different color at slope change, after current bar is closed. many thanks in advance.

pfe.mq4

Engula have you seen these versions here: https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here

engula:
hi mladen & mrtools,

pfe.mq4

Yes engula bicolor and vline at zero cross,thanks in advance

Files:
per14-25.png  138 kb

mrtools:
Genesisman, that looks like a decompiled and renamed version of bbands stop indicator.

mrtools, thank you for your input.

rsi-signals.mq4

can trouble someone to add push notification and mtf to this indi?

thanks alot.

Files:
Reason: