5minBlueTrS. What you Think? - page 23

Hi Leo, great system. I'm a newbie here. Does this system work on Metatrader?

Where is the Blue TRS?

Forgive me from being ignorant - where is the Blue TRS?

I can't find it in any of Leo's posts. There is a post on the first page that lists it as a link, but when I click on it, it is a 1x1 white gif.

Can someone repost it so I can take a look?

Thank You!

Hi Leo, can you or anyone here help with the download on post 6? All I'm getting when left or right clicking is a blank screen! The other two systems downloaded without a hitch. Many thanks in advance chaps

Update

Hi Leo:

Have you released your EA and the Amazing system yet?

Thank you.

Leo_BR:
What s up Guys

How are you all doing.

I ve been out for some time developing a new SYSTEM. And an EA named BLACKBOX Expert Advisor.

You guys cant imagine how happy I am.

my EA is just AMAZING. since january five ( monday) till today it has made me 21 % profit in a U$ 500,00 account in IBFX with less then 10 % drawndown with fixed lot 0.5. For EUR USD 30 M charts only.

I need more tests but i think I m gonna make it a commercial EA.

I ll let you guys know.

Also I developed A Amazing system for anytimeframe ( I like it int he 1 m 5 m and 15 m) that uses MACD in the CHART and some other great indicators really good and easy to see the signals.

I ll keep working here and soon as I find out What I m gonna do I ll let everyone Knows.

As soon as I get time I will upgrade the current systems.

Good Luck Everyone

Leo_BR

Can somebody please post the system rules in pdf format? For some reason i am unable to download the original pdf post. I would also like the latest version of this system also if its not too much trouble. I have downloaded the template and indicators however my setup looks nothing like the screen shots i have seen posted here. If someone could break down the system in one post that would be great as there have been many indi's posted in this thread and i am not sure exactly which ones have proven themselves. Thank you in advance and thank you to Leo for sharing this system it looks very promising.

hi leo and all guys

i'm from China . i'm so excited that i have got yr trade system . i have used it for one week . sometimes i take a lot of profits , but sometimes i don't take the right time to have a trade . so i would like to ask u if u can give me some instructions for yr system , thx u !

i'm sorry for my bad english .

my email :wxlibra@gmail.com

btw:

i saw yr boll indicator's default time was ten , i changed it twenty, i think it's more useful .

wish all u and all guys have a good trade with the good system .

Trendrider evo updates

Leo, thats a nice stuff u've got there and hope to use it well. But can u post ur most resend trades pictures with the trendriderEVO cos i'm yet to use it, but it looks too kool. expecting to hear from u.

Good to see a brazilian guy here...

Spread size

It could have been nice to have the spread size on the chart as well, it could be included in the DailyData indicator

Reason: