For my EA--PLZ HELP ME - Any Programmer !!

Dear Forex friend/Programmer-

I am using a EA which is taking buy order when signal alert comes with arrow up and vice versa....

BUT my problem is that even if the order hits take profit or Stop loss ....the EA takes again the same order inwhich the arrow direction is there..

Can any one help me to solve it.. I want only one order per arrow ( ie.. if it alerts up or down it should take order and once SL or Take profit is hit ....then it should take next order on NEXT opposite Alert Signal(arrow ) ......now same order is being taken again and again until the next opposite signal is not given.....

PLEASE HELP ME I WILL BE VERY THANKFUL TO YOU !!

Regards,

Expertarts .

use Time[] or iTime()

qjol:
use Time[] or iTime()

Dear qjol,.

Thanks a lot....... but as i am new to programming, plz help where to put time ? and what time can be put ( on which base is it of indicator or no of orders per tick ? ) please help...... Sholuld i put time in .....expert inita....as below or where plz explain sir.. thanks in advance.. expertars

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//| expert initialization function |

PLEASE HELP --- ANY EXPERT IN PROGRAMMING ......PLZ HELP....

Dear qjol,.

Thanks a lot....... but as i am new to programming, plz help where to put time ? and what time can be put ( on which base is it of indicator or no of orders per tick ? ) please help...... Sholuld i put time in .....expert inita....as below or where plz explain sir.. thanks in advance.. expertars

//| expert initialization function |

I am using a EA which is taking buy order when signal alert comes with arrow up and vice versa....
BUT my problem is that even if the order hits take profit or Stop loss ....the EA takes again the same order inwhich the arrow direction is there..
Can any one help me to solve it.. I want only one order per arrow ( ie.. if it alerts up or down it should take order and once SL or Take profit is hit ....then it should take next order on NEXT opposite Alert Signal(arrow ) ......now same order is being taken again and again until the next opposite signal is not given.....
Regards,
Expertarts .

expertarts:

Regards,
Expertarts .

Any expert / programmer - kindly help in my above problem of taking single order in ea after signal still next opposite signal... I am New to programming.. help will be highly appreciatedddddd and Thanks in advance.....Expertarts

is there any script which i should add for solving my problem..?? please guide me??

Since there are no slaves here, there are only two choices: learn to code or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you.

WHRoeder:
Since there are no slaves here, there are only two choices: learn to code or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you.

Excellent ! Keep it up.

expertarts:

Excellent ! Keep it up.

Dear WHRoeder,

Thanks a lot for link,.. it is helpin me to learn..

Soon i will be one of the best programmer !!!!!

Expertarts....

expertarts:

Regards,

Expertarts .

Hi here if you need a good ea contact me
Reason: