Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1061

ripefx:
Mr, Tools, Mladen, is there an indicator that you can set up 3MA's with different settings SMA,EMA,LWMA, and shows an arrow and alert each time all 3MA's agree? please share..... thanks in advance.

Something similar you here here : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download 3 MA Cross with alert.mq4

Thanks mladen, I appreciate your quick reply and your effort to help us all, I checked the indicator and as you said, is similar, but it seems this one alerts just in the cross , and i'm looking for an alert every time the three of them agree...

Kind of a 3 color MA's so when all are "blue" then the arrow and alert appears.

I have this one but it calls for a HMA nrp....

could you be so kind to modify it to use regular MA options(SMA,EMA,SSMA,LWMA)? PLEASE...

Thanks in advance

Is it possible to have a dotted line extension to the lines up to day end please

Files:

new look is really good and working faster than the previous great work.

mrtools:
Hello Andreas73, not sure if I am understanding correctly, but did a Macd that shows the Macd values on the chart window, macd values change color when Macd 0.

Hi mrtools, thank you, thats exactly what I meant. Very Useful.

Is there any opportunity(script or something) to get this feature for every indicator from the subwindows?

ripefx:
Thanks mladen, I appreciate your quick reply and your effort to help us all, I checked the indicator and as you said, is similar, but it seems this one alerts just in the cross , and i'm looking for an alert every time the three of them agree...

Kind of a 3 color MA's so when all are "blue" then the arrow and alert appears.

I have this one but it calls for a HMA nrp....

could you be so kind to modify it to use regular MA options(SMA,EMA,SSMA,LWMA)? PLEASE...

Thanks in advance

I found a MA w applied price that could be used, i think it would be perfect....what do you think mladen?

mladen / Mr.Tools,

Is it possible to add an alert for this indicator?

Files:

mladen:
That one is OK As I remember there is already one that works with that, but since the search is not working OK yet after the changes today, as soon as they make it work correctly, will check got the alerting version

Hi mladen

I hope the search is now working. Please check for the alerting version of the indicator...

Thanks

Boloti:
Hi mladen

I hope the search is now working. Please check for the alerting version of the indicator...

Thanks

Boloti

You can check it : it still does not work as it should

I have been told that it will be corrected ASAP

chan123:
mladen / Mr.Tools, Is it possible to add an alert for this indicator?

Chan123, would need the original source code the version posted is decompiled.

Reason: