Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1334

craig65
craig65  
mladen:

craig65

If we limit the number of bars for that indicator, then it will miss some of the periods and will calculate wrong results

​ok thanks mladen

Harles Veide
Harles Veide  

Very good indicator but does not refresh on mt4 chart, only when closing mt4 and re-opening then dots reappear on the chart, would be very much appreciated if you could help to fix it!!!

mntiwana
mntiwana  
Fantastico:
Very good indicator but does not refresh on mt4 chart, only when closing mt4 and re-opening then dots reappear on the chart, would be very much appreciated if you could help to fix it!!!

Fantastico

nothing can be done with ex4 file,unfortunately.

regards

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Fantastico:

Fantastico

As mntiwana told : would need the original mq4 file to check what is going on

lapigna
lapigna  

Hi coders, I haven't found a version with the usual alert on your indicator t3_adaptive_absolutestrength_2_arrows.ex4 .

Is it possible to have the ususal alert when the bulls bears cross arrows appear?

Many thanks in advance.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
lapigna:
Hi coders, I haven't found a version with the usual alert on your indicator t3_adaptive_absolutestrength_2_arrows.ex4 .

Is it possible to have the ususal alert when the bulls bears cross arrows appear?

Many thanks in advance.

lapigna

Did you check this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179807/page332 ?

Harles Veide
Harles Veide  

Hi again! I got this indicator`s mq4 file now! Could you please be so kind and try to fix it that it would stay on the charts! Thank you very much!

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Fantastico:
Hi again! I got this indicator`s mq4 file now! Could you please be so kind and try to fix it that it would stay on the charts! Thank you very much!

Fantastico

That is a decompiled mq4 file. We would need the original source code file in order to proceed with changes

kramachandran59
kramachandran59  

Hi Mladen,

I am looking for a swing point indicator. Is there an indicator available. If so can you guide me to the link or post or provide me the indicator file.

Warm Regards

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
kramachandran59:
Hi Mladen,

I am looking for a swing point indicator. Is there an indicator available. If so can you guide me to the link or post or provide me the indicator file.

Warm Regards

kramachandran59

Since there are many swing kind of indicators (zigzag among others), check this thread for start : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180079

But please read the explanation of it before using it