Coding help - page 670

mntiwana:

I think boss explain you about your indicator.

and you can explain/illustrate your logic in pictures here

but if you think,it is some secret,nobody put his/her time with out knowing it.peoples often come with ill ideas,with out seeing it is nothing.

regards

Okay you got a point.

What I'm looking for is for the EA to place an order when there are consecutive arrows, but with a gap in between them.

Here are some pictures

GroveSideTx:

Okay you got a point.

What I'm looking for is for the EA to place an order when there are consecutive arrows, but with a gap in between them.

Here are some pictures

What i understand from your pictures and describing,you means ,you have to take trade when an arrow prints on chart,it means you are in (execute order) at second bar start,because arrow will be confirmed after completing that first bar (first arrow bar) right ?

please  i need  someone to code  an alert arrow  on heikin ashi harami candle  for me, when ever it is formed . Thanks 

pls can someone help me turn dis indicator to an EA. it should open trade when the arrow appear and close the trade when the candle of that arrow close. i.e trading only one bar
Files:
Real Graal.ex4  24 kb

dotmund:
pls can someone help me turn dis indicator to an EA. it should open trade when the arrow appear and close the trade when the candle of that arrow close. i.e trading only one bar

I think,real graal/grail and true and or original graal/grail nothing useful,just waste of time and money.

and ex4 files can not be exercised.

regards

dotmund:

Set the time frame to 0 (current time frame) and then try to trade that

In any case, the options were "strangely familiar" - it made me know what is it all about :)  Find the attached source. It was asked for changes at this forum, it was done (the changes) here at the forum, and then it became a "real graal" :) One day when something new (and not something like that) happens, I will really be surprised :)

mntiwana:

What i understand from your pictures and describing,you means ,you have to take trade when an arrow prints on chart,it means you are in (execute order) at second bar start,because arrow will be confirmed after completing that first bar (first arrow bar) right ?

Yea thats right

GroveSideTx:
Yea thats right
so what next,when to stop/close.

pls can someone help me turn dis indicator to an EA. it should open trade when the arrow appear and close trade on the next bar after it close pls i beg

dotmund:
pls can someone help me turn dis indicator to an EA. it should open trade when the arrow appear and close trade on the next bar after it close pls i beg
Check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183004
Reason: