Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1062

zefx:
Hi Mrtools & Mladen,

is it possible to add the Current candle alert?

Thanks for your help,

Zeljko

123patternsv6.02_amp_mtf_nmc.mq4

Hi Zefx, added the alerts on current option.

andreas73:
Hi mrtools, thank you, thats exactly what I meant. Very Useful. Is there any opportunity(script or something) to get this feature for every indicator from the subwindows?

Hi Andreas73, don't know of a script, but guess you could add the code to the indicators you use, making sure each one has a different unique ID(TextDir),and using different x and y coordinates for each.

Hello Mr.Tools Is it possible For Indicator average MACD - mtf & alerts+divergence to have color change options of the Signal Arrows of the 1)MACD Cross & 2)MACD Cross Zero Line so I can distinguished which signals Is which. And Addition to being able to adjust the arrow size would be great 4 this fascinating indicator. Also can you recommend me to a good

A)EA That's based on the Indicators (Averages - mtf & alerts - nmc see post #10045) & B)(ATRTrailstop see post #10037) That has the ability to close a position once a candle close below the EMA for Buy Trades & Close Above for Sell Trades. It would be good if I can find an EA that will keep selling in the direction of the larger EMA and not close&Reverse and open up a new position in the opposite direction only until price gets above the 66ema or any

higher MA Filter the Trader Specify. Insights will be highly appreciated

Dear Mladen and Mr.Tools

you could kindly add an audio signal to the indicator changes color when you create the box.

Thanks in advance.

Greetings

Barons1

ay-swingvolume__boxes.mq4

P.S. Mr.Tools thanks for answering previous!

CAN YOU ADD MESSAGE AND EMAIL ALERT TO THIS INDICATOR?

TinyUpload.com - best file hosting solution, with no limits, totaly free

sadasd32cxv:
CAN YOU ADD MESSAGE AND EMAIL ALERT TO THIS INDICATOR? TinyUpload.com - best file hosting solution, with no limits, totaly free

Sadasd32cxv, can't do anything with an ex4 file, would need the original source code(mq4).

hi mr. tool or madlen,

i need alert email and message popup too.. i give you 2 files

thank

Files:

Hi Mladen/MrTools,

Can you please add an up/down arrow and alert based on blue or red color for this Indicator ....

I hope it doesn't repaint ??

Thanks a lot.

Regards

Files:

Hi Mladen/Mr Tools,

Great new look for the Forum - Congrats!

Could you please adjust the alerts for the attached indicator so that the alert only comes after the close of the candle following the color change - would be great if we could have an option to delay the alert so that it comes say after the close of 3 or 4 or 5 candles after color change. Also please add email alerts.

Thanks for your help

Regards

Jasjit

fibobars_1.01.mq4

Files:

Mladen,

I want an alert (pop-up) for the Multi pair Blau tsi nmc.mq4 indicator.

It should alert when TSI of any currency pair crosses trader specified levels (2 levels, one above, one below, like 20, -20).

The alert should mention name of the currency pair which is crossing the specified level, and if possible timeframe and price at the time of cross. There should be option of alert on current candle or closed candle.

Reason: