jobudi888

Here is the updated EA : 3_tier_london_breakout_ea_v1.3b_nmc.mq4

jobudi888:
Hi mladen,

I sincerely hope you can fix this EA 3_tier_london_breakout_ea_v1.3b.mq4

And also this indicator breakoutboxesv2.06v.mq4

Thank you so much,

jobudi888

Breakout boxes does not need any change of code - text translation in the new metaeditor is more or less impossible since we can not see the original text

mladen:
Here is the updated EA : 3_tier_london_breakout_ea_v1.3b_nmc.mq4

As Always thanks for quick response mladen, but I'm afraid I still can't attach it to my chart window, I don't know why.

Could you please check?

Regards,

mladen:
Breakout boxes does not need any change of code - text translation in the new metaeditor is more or less impossible since we can not see the original text

How about this one, I think its older version not nmc but I saw the picture the text working fine.

could you check and make it nmc? breakoutboxesv2.06.mq4

Thanks mladen

Files:

jobudi888:
How about this one, I think its older version not nmc but I saw the picture the text working fine.

could you check and make it nmc? breakoutboxesv2.06.mq4

Thanks mladen

Try out this version : breakoutboxesv2.07.mq4

PS: there are 3 compiler warnings left, but those are benign

Files:

mladen:
Try out this version : breakoutboxesv2.07.mq4 PS: there are 3 compiler warnings left, but those are benign

Thank you mladen, I'll try it

HI mladen, do you have time to try this EA that you fix? because it's still not working.

I can not attach it to my chart, don't know why.

3_tier_london_breakout_ea_v1.3b_nmc.mq4

Hope you can fix it, because this EA has a lot of options.

Thank you, and have a nice day

jobudi888:
HI mladen, do you have time to try this EA that you fix? because it's still not working.

I can not attach it to my chart, don't know why.

3_tier_london_breakout_ea_v1.3b_nmc.mq4

Hope you can fix it, because this EA has a lot of options.

Thank you, and have a nice day

One of metatraders "pearls" again : if you have #property show_inputs in the code it treats it as a script (but what is funny it allows you to backtest it as any regular EA), not as an ea. Delete line 61 or use this one 3_tier_london_breakout_ea_v1.3b_nmc_1.mq4 (it will work then)

mladen:
One of metatraders "pearls" again : if you have #property show_inputs in the code it treats it as a script (but what is funny it allows you to backtest it as any regular EA), not as an ea. Delete line 61 or use this one 3_tier_london_breakout_ea_v1.3b_nmc_1.mq4 (it will work then)

Thank you mladen, I can attach it to the chart now, PERFECT!!

Thank you very much

Reason: