Cross! - page 2

EMA Cross help please!

I am looking for an ema cross with arrows and lines in a seperate window, an alert would be good if possible

Thanks

ema cross coding help

I was curious if anyone could code this indicator.

It uses the 5, 13, 62 ema, Rob Booker method.

When the 5 ema and the 13 ema both cross above the 62 ema - blue dot

When the 5 ema and the 13 ema both cross below the 62 ema - red dot

I am wanting to supplement this into my current trading strategy. I know there is some very very talented coders here and this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

hidethereal:
I was curious if anyone could code this indicator.

It uses the 5, 13, 62 ema, Rob Booker method.

When the 5 ema and the 13 ema both cross above the 62 ema - blue dot

When the 5 ema and the 13 ema both cross below the 62 ema - red dot

I am wanting to supplement this into my current trading strategy. I know there is some very very talented coders here and this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

If you are talking about 12ema and 5ema both crossing 62 ema on the same bar so I modified one indicator.

And you may look at the wma thread somewhere: I with Kalenzo started some system similar with yours and we came very close to EA creation but stoped (I did not have time and he was busy in that time). It was 2 or 3 months ago.

Files:
cross3.gif  23 kb

newdigital:
If you are talking about 12ema and 5ema both crossing 62 ema on the same bar so I modified one indicator. And you may look at the wma thread somewhere: I with Kalenzo started some system similar with yours and we came very close to EA creation but stoped (I did not have time and he was busy in that time). It was 2 or 3 months ago.

Thank you for the response. Is there a way to make it where the 5 and 13 ema don't have to cross on the same bar? I would like a signal when they both cross, even if it's not on the same bar.

Thanks!

hidethereal:
Thank you for the response. Is there a way to make it where the 5 and 13 ema don't have to cross on the same bar? I would like a signal when they both cross, even if it's not on the same bar. Thanks!

In this case not both will cross. In this case one will cross and the other will cross. In different time.

Ema Crosover Help

Can a programer make an audible alert along with the arrow when it appears and the option to turn it off and on ?

Thanks in advance!

Files:

TheWicker:
Can a programer make an audible alert along with the arrow when it appears and the option to turn it off and on ? Thanks in advance!

Try this

increase:
Try this

Excellent, thanks a million!

It appears that the audio alert signals also before the arrow. Can it be made only to sound when the arrow appears? After the bar is closed ?

Here :

For anyone interested I made one out of two and it seems to work ok

I am wanting to use it as a trendline guide to filter retrace

Files:
trendtest.mq4  5 kb

TheWicker:
Excellent, thanks a million!

It appears that the audio alert signals also before the arrow. Can it be made only to sound when the arrow appears? After the bar is closed ?

Here :

TRy again LOL

Reason: