omid  

hi mr. tool or madlen,

i need alert email and message popup too.. i give you 2 files

thank

Files:
rpasupathy
rpasupathy  

Hi Mladen/MrTools,

Can you please add an up/down arrow and alert based on blue or red color for this Indicator ....

I hope it doesn't repaint ??

Thanks a lot.

Regards

Files:
jasjit
jasjit  

Hi Mladen/Mr Tools,

Great new look for the Forum - Congrats!

Could you please adjust the alerts for the attached indicator so that the alert only comes after the close of the candle following the color change - would be great if we could have an option to delay the alert so that it comes say after the close of 3 or 4 or 5 candles after color change. Also please add email alerts.

Thanks for your help

Regards

Jasjit

fibobars_1.01.mq4

Files:
skn
skn  

Mladen,

I want an alert (pop-up) for the Multi pair Blau tsi nmc.mq4 indicator.

It should alert when TSI of any currency pair crosses trader specified levels (2 levels, one above, one below, like 20, -20).

The alert should mention name of the currency pair which is crossing the specified level, and if possible timeframe and price at the time of cross. There should be option of alert on current candle or closed candle.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
skn:
Mladen,

I want an alert (pop-up) for the Multi pair Blau tsi nmc.mq4 indicator.

It should alert when TSI of any currency pair crosses trader specified levels (2 levels, one above, one below, like 20, -20).

The alert should mention name of the currency pair which is crossing the specified level, and if possible timeframe and price at the time of cross. There should be option of alert on current candle or closed candle.

skn

Posted it here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178416/page30

Files:
blau_tsi.gif 72 kb
Alex
Alex  

Hi for all anybody can help me add Alert to this indicator when receive red or green cross?

suddenly as we receive red or green cross need alert

thanks for all!

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
sadasd32cxv:
CAN YOU ADD MESSAGE AND EMAIL ALERT TO THIS INDICATOR? TinyUpload.com - best file hosting solution, with no limits, totaly free

Nothing secret about that indicator

It is a simple rsi that signals when RSI 14 crosses level 75 from up down and level 25 from down to up (see the example). Any rsi that has alerts on levels crossing can do that (a couple of indicators like that you can find at this same thread)

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
sadasd32cxv:
CAN YOU ADD MESSAGE AND EMAIL ALERT TO THIS INDICATOR? TinyUpload.com - best file hosting solution, with no limits, totaly free

PS: you can use this indicator : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177858/page5 . You can set it up to alert you at exactly the same points as the "perfect" indicator

Hercs
Hercs  

Mladen,

I don't know what you have in the oscillator box (#10627 above), but an idea just came to mind - could you do that with the DTosc.?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ValeoFX:
Mladen,

I don't know what you have in the oscillator box (#10627 above), but an idea just came to mind - could you do that with the DTosc.?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

ValeoFX

That posts is showing Multi pair Blau's TSI indicator

Yes, DTOSC can be made like that (if that is the one you are referring to)