Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1052

Thank you for looking into that. I have found this indicator that if you could add alerts and notifications to that would be helpful.

beforexguru.mq4

Files:

Hi mladen and mrtools

Could you add alerts and push notification when the square change colors?

Thanks

real_woodie_cci.mq4

Files:

#10503 referred

Mladen, as they are at present, the arrows are fixed in how far away from the candles they are showing and especially when the candles are at the top/bottom of the screen, one cannot see any arrows at the turning points. Therefore I am requesting the facility - like so many indicators you built - to move them my self. For instance I set the parameter to "0" for UP arrows and "0.3" for down arrows so that the arrows "hug" the candle and one cannot miss them.

Thank you for obliging.

Best wishes,

( I keep on getting these errors when I reply:

The following errors occurred with your submission

Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please reload the window.)

Thank you for forwarding my problem. As you can see I have been unable to reply to your question since the day you asked it.

Wishing you a successful week ahead.

mladen/mr tools

Could you please add the normal TSD alerts to this indicator when the price hits it - when going up ("sell") or going down ("buy"):

b_regression_analysis.mq4

Thank you for your help here.

Files:

Hello Mladen and Mrtools,

can one of you guys take a look at this indicator.

vostro_test2.mq4

Wanna have an alert if the line touch 90 or -90 with popup after the candle close.

if (G_ibuf_112[Gi_152] > 8.0 && High[Gi_152] > iMA(NULL, 0, G_period_156, 0, MODE_LWMA, PRICE_MEDIAN, Gi_152)) G_ibuf_108[Gi_152] = 90.0;

else {

if (G_ibuf_116[Gi_152] < -8.0 && Low[Gi_152] < iMA(NULL, 0, G_period_156, 0, MODE_LWMA, PRICE_MEDIAN, Gi_152)) G_ibuf_108[Gi_152] = -90.0;

Thank You

Files:

dear mrtools and mladen does this indi repaint or recalculate

Attached Files

Heloo

I need a little help if possible.

It can remove this text appear on the screen: Not Using Data for Daily Pivots Sunday Today is Monday.

Thank you !

topi:
dear mrtools and mladen does this indi repaint or recalculate

Attached Files

If that is SHI_SilverTrendSig (as it is written in it - since that is a decompiled code) then it repaints (almost all "shi" indicators do)

thanks mladen ..... yes it repaints

Hi

Could someone help me please. I would like a sound alert and a message box alert added to the attached indicator: 123 Forex Patterns V7.

123patternsv7.mq4

Thanks for your help and kindness in advance.

Regards

Aussie Girl

Files:
Reason: