Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1052

Shailesh Singh
Shailesh Singh  

Thanks mr.Tools

now let me check this out......however..I have to be sure if its same thing and plots same kind of dots as wellaxma

Shailesh Singh
Shailesh Singh  

Dear mr.Tools

I'm little sorry.......those indicators are not doing same kind of Job... I mean wellxama and Kaufman AMA signals made by You.

I plot those two Indicators on chart and saw they were giving dots different times....there was no compatibility....(with the same settings) therefore I assume they are reading and plotting signals at different areas of chart....If they were same they signals should have been in same place.

finally I would request you once again..... please add an aelrt to my Indicator wellAxma... I understand this is little too much since You think you already have worked on this and finished off..... but sadly they are not doing same thing or giving same signals.. but Please take a little time and effort once again and Just put an alert here.

wellxama indicator

Forex TSD - forex forum - Download wellxAMA.mq4

thanks friend

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
manu01:
Dear mr.Tools

I'm little sorry.......those indicators are not doing same kind of Job... I mean wellxama and Kaufman AMA signals made by You.

I plot those two Indicators on chart and saw they were giving dots different times....there was no compatibility....(with the same settings) therefore I assume they are reading and plotting signals at different areas of chart....If they were same they signals should have been in same place.

finally I would request you once again..... please add an aelrt to my Indicator wellAxma... I understand this is little too much since You think you already have worked on this and finished off..... but sadly they are not doing same thing or giving same signals.. but Please take a little time and effort once again and Just put an alert here.

wellxama indicator

Forex TSD - forex forum - Download wellxAMA.mq4

thanks friend

manu01

The difference where points are displayed comes from that fact that Kaufman ama uses pips for filter, while wellx ama uses point. Set the dK parameter in the Kaufman ama to 0.2 (or wellx dK / 10) and the points are going to be on exactly the same places

In any case, use Kaufman ama since it gives same results for 4 and 5 digit brokers while wellx ama will produce completely different results in that case

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
jboy321:
Hi mladen,

I am not sure what a decompiled code for it is but maybe one of these is. I did find the indicator on this thread awhile back. I hope we can get this resolved because I think this indicator is highly useful.

xtreme_binary_robot_ultimate_edition_1.ex4

xtreme_binary_robot_ultimate_edition_1.mq4

jboy321

Unfortunately that is a decompiled code

Jboy321
Jboy321  

Thank you for looking into that. I have found this indicator that if you could add alerts and notifications to that would be helpful.

beforexguru.mq4

Files:
MicroLite
MicroLite  

Hi mladen and mrtools

Could you add alerts and push notification when the square change colors?

Thanks

real_woodie_cci.mq4

Files:
Hercs
Hercs  

#10503 referred

Mladen, as they are at present, the arrows are fixed in how far away from the candles they are showing and especially when the candles are at the top/bottom of the screen, one cannot see any arrows at the turning points. Therefore I am requesting the facility - like so many indicators you built - to move them my self. For instance I set the parameter to "0" for UP arrows and "0.3" for down arrows so that the arrows "hug" the candle and one cannot miss them.

Thank you for obliging.

Best wishes,

( I keep on getting these errors when I reply:

The following errors occurred with your submission

Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please reload the window.)

Thank you for forwarding my problem. As you can see I have been unable to reply to your question since the day you asked it.

Wishing you a successful week ahead.

Michael
Michael  

mladen/mr tools

Could you please add the normal TSD alerts to this indicator when the price hits it - when going up ("sell") or going down ("buy"):

b_regression_analysis.mq4

Thank you for your help here.

Peter
Peter  

Hello Mladen and Mrtools,

can one of you guys take a look at this indicator.

vostro_test2.mq4

Wanna have an alert if the line touch 90 or -90 with popup after the candle close.

if (G_ibuf_112[Gi_152] > 8.0 && High[Gi_152] > iMA(NULL, 0, G_period_156, 0, MODE_LWMA, PRICE_MEDIAN, Gi_152)) G_ibuf_108[Gi_152] = 90.0;

else {

if (G_ibuf_116[Gi_152] < -8.0 && Low[Gi_152] < iMA(NULL, 0, G_period_156, 0, MODE_LWMA, PRICE_MEDIAN, Gi_152)) G_ibuf_108[Gi_152] = -90.0;

Thank You

Files:
topi
topi  

dear mrtools and mladen does this indi repaint or recalculate

Attached Files