Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1047

William Snyder
William Snyder  
johnjacob:
hello mladen and mrtools,

could you guys add alert to this indi when arrow appears. thank you very much

3_bar_swing_v2_2.mq4
mrtools:
Johnjacob, it looks to me that the arrows will repaint in that indicator.
sharingan9:
Mr. Tools can you please add an alert to this 3 Bar swing indicator. It may repaint but it is very useful. Please add a sound alert to this indicator when an arrow pops up that also shows the currency and time the arrow is on

Guys maybe try this version, I think this is what the original was intended to be, the arrows appear when the 3 bar conditions are met(not the center bar) it"s close to the original, but there shouldn't be any chance of repaint, especially if you set alertsOnCurrent = false.

hiszo
hiszo  

Thank You Mr.Tools!!!

john jacob
john jacob  

Thank you very much mrtools.

sharingan9
sharingan9  

Thank you very much mr tools. You are the best. When I start making serious money I swear I will donate $ to you for all the work that you and ,laden and everyone else at this forum is doing to help us for free. Thank you again so much.

jasjit
jasjit  

Hi Mladen/Mr Tools,

Could please add the usual alerts to the attached 2x Velocity indicator. Also could you also please add a variable to change the size of the arrows. Thank you

Regards

Jasjit

2_x_velocity__arrows.mq4

Angy
Angy  
mrtools:
Hi Angy, added the alerts.

Superb :-)

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
electrical999:
Hi Mladen/Mr Tools,

Could please add the usual alerts to the attached 2x Velocity indicator. Also could you also please add a variable to change the size of the arrows. Thank you

Regards

Jasjit

2_x_velocity__arrows.mq4

This is a version with adjustable size arrows : 2_x_velocity__arrows_1.01.mq4

When should it alert?

jasjit
jasjit  
mladen:
This is a version with adjustable size arrows : 2_x_velocity__arrows_1.01.mq4 When should it alert?

Hi Mladen,

Thank You.

I would like the alert at candle close immediately after the arrow appears - I assume this happens when the 2 line cross. Sorry, but I am not very technical.

Regards

Jasjit

William Snyder
William Snyder  
electrical999:
Hi Mladen,

Thank You.

I would like the alert at candle close immediately after the arrow appears - I assume this happens when the 2 line cross. Sorry, but I am not very technical.

Regards

Jasjit

Jasjit, added the alerts.

jasjit
jasjit  
mrtools:
Jasjit, added the alerts.

Hi Mr Tools/Mladen,

Thank you very much for this excellent indicator.

Regards

Jasjit