Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1057

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
jolugarpe:
Dear MLaden and MRTools Can you please add an alert and notification to this indicator. I feel like this indicator can be very useful for everyone.

jolugarpe

Are you aware that it uses future bars for calculation?

andreas73
andreas73  

Hi,

can someone please add arrows to the AbsoluteStrength mtf & alerts histo. this would be very good and would make this indi even betterI cannot attach the indi but you sure know this.

thank you

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
andreas73:
Hi,

can someone please add arrows to the AbsoluteStrength mtf & alerts histo. this would be very good and would make this indi even betterI cannot attach the indi but you sure know this.

thank you

andreas73

Check this one : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download AbsoluteStrength mtf & alerts + arrows histo nmc.mq4

andreas73
andreas73  

andreas73

thank you mladen, very fast reply and thats what I wanted

topi
topi  

hi mrtools and mladen can u plz check though the alerts are there in the indi... it is not alerting neither pop up window comes nor the sound. for the said indi. thanks and advance

topi
topi  

hi mrtools and mladen can u plz check though the alerts are there in the indi... it is not alerting neither pop up window comes nor the sound. for the said indi. thanks and advance sorry it is for this ind.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
topi:
hi mrtools and mladen can u plz check though the alerts are there in the indi... it is not alerting neither pop up window comes nor the sound. for the said indi. thanks and advance sorry it is for this ind.

Here is a corrected version : gann_bars_amp_alerts__arrows_nmc.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
topi:
hi mrtools and mladen can u plz check though the alerts are there in the indi... it is not alerting neither pop up window comes nor the sound. for the said indi. thanks and advance
  • Download CCI arrow_alerts_1.02 nmc.mq4

All is ok with that indicator :

Files:
cci_alert.gif 67 kb
Dan Oakman
Dan Oakman  

Hello mrtools and mladen,

How do I make this indicator non repainting?

magic_dots_2.02_mtf_alerts.mq4

pavaka
pavaka  
Dan The Great:
Hello mrtools and mladen,

How do I make this indicator non repainting?

magic_dots_2.02_mtf_alerts.mq4

by using magic?