Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1054

Hi,

i have a question about an elite indicator called step ma pdf rk 7.2. I plotted this indicator on a 2 pip range bars chart of dow jones and of dollar index. Same settings but the outcome is very different. I guess it depends on instrument's digits number.

I want to obtain the "same" signals that i have on dow jones, on dollar index too. Is there a formula to adapt the indicator parameters on instrument's digits number?

Thanks and sorry for this rookie question

Files:
dollar_index.jpg  125 kb
dow_jones.jpg  101 kb

thefxpros:
Hi,

i have a question about an elite indicator called step ma pdf rk 7.2. I plotted this indicator on a 2 pip range bars chart of dow jones and of dollar index. Same settings but the outcome is very different. I guess it depends on instrument's digits number.

I want to obtain the "same" signals that i have on dow jones, on dollar index too. Is there a formula to adapt the indicator parameters on instrument's digits number?

Thanks and sorry for this rookie question

thefxpros

You have to adjust the step size in every version of step ma to the instrument it is used at. The rest of the parameters can be kept the same, but it is sensitive to the step size when some instruments are used

mladen:
thefxpros You have to adjust the step size in every version of step ma to the instrument it is used at. The rest of the parameters can be kept the same, but it is sensitive to the step size when some instruments are used

yes, i know this, is the step ma different because of the number of digits or not?

thank u

xSuperTrend with alerts plse

Mladen or MrTools,

Would you please add an audible alert to this attached xSupertrend?

Thanks in advance.

Files:

#10503 referred

Mladen, as they are at present, the arrows are fixed in how far away from the candles they are showing and especially when the candles are at the top/bottom of the screen, one cannot see any arrows at the turning points. Therefore I am requesting the facility - like so many indicators you built - to move them my self. For instance I set the parameter to "0" for UP arrows and "0.3" for down arrows so that the arrows "hug" the candle and one cannot miss them.

Thank you for obliging.

Best wishes,

====================

Mladen would you mind looking at this request for me please?

Thanks very much.

when i use it in MTF mode , the arrows dont show in lower time frame chart.

i also want to be able to edit the arrow displacement.

p.s - is it possible for the arrow to be ichimoku dependent e.g the up arrow show only when the candle is above the cloud

drunkpips:
when i use it in MTF mode , the arrows dont show in lower time frame chart.

i also want to be able to edit the arrow displacement.

p.s - is it possible for the arrow to be ichimoku dependent e.g the up arrow show only when the candle is above the cloud

drunkpips

This is an example of a 15 minute cci arrows indicator on a 5 minute chart. So, it shows arrows as it should

Files:
cci_arrows.gif  90 kb

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if this indicator repaints? If it does can someone make it not repaint?

3rdcandle.mq4

Files:
3rdcandle.mq4  4 kb

Mladen/Mrtool,

Earlier today I sent this indi to you, wanting you to check it out for me. It seems like the only way to see an "alert", is to change time frames and then come back to the one I'm running it on. I have it on a bar chart and the alert comes up as a candle on my chart. Which is nice, I like that. But I can't get a "current" alert, unless I change time frames back and forth. Also, if you could put a pop up window in it to alert which pair it is, that would be great. Thanks so much for your time guys. You're the greatest!!!

genesisman

Genesisman:
Hi Guys,

Could you please take a look at this indi. I found it here and it seems like the only way to get it to alert, is to refresh the chart. Thanks.

Also, I have it on a bar chart and the alert seems to highlight with a candle.

genesisman

123patternsv7_alerts.mq4

kumo_breakout_histo.mq4hello Mladen you help me make it work again to thank you very much!

Files:
Reason: