Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1326

Jozy K
Jozy K  

Mrtools, I am very grateful for the tuition! Excellent

anuraghsr
anuraghsr  

NEED ALERT IN THIS CODE PLZ HELP //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| MA_BBands.mq4 | //| Copyright 2005-2014, MetaQuotes Software Corp. | //| http://www.mql4.com | //| E-MAIL:40468962@qq.com | //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ #property copyright "2005-2014, MetaQuotes Software Corp." #property link "http://www.mql4.com" #property indicator_chart_window #property indicator_buffers 5 #property indicator_color1 White #property indicator_color2 White #property indicator_color3 Blue #property indicator_color4 Red #property indicator_color5 Yellow #property indicator_width1 2 #property indicator_width2 2 #property indicator_width3 1 #property indicator_width4 1 #property indicator_width5 1 extern int MoveShift = 12; extern int MAPeriod = 9 ; extern int OsMA = 3 ; extern int Dist2 = 20 ; //------------------------- extern double Std = 0.4 ; //0.5 extern int BPeriod = 20 ; //------------------------- double ExtMapBuffer1[]; double ExtMapBuffer2[]; double ExtMapBuffer3[]; double ExtMapBuffer4[]; double ExtMapBuffer5[]; //------------------- int init() { IndicatorBuffers(5); SetIndexStyle(0,DRAW_LINE); SetIndexBuffer(0,ExtMapBuffer1); SetIndexStyle(1,DRAW_LINE); SetIndexBuffer(1,ExtMapBuffer2); SetIndexStyle(2,DRAW_ARROW); SetIndexArrow(2,233); SetIndexBuffer(2,ExtMapBuffer3); SetIndexEmptyValue(2,0.0); SetIndexStyle(3,DRAW_ARROW); SetIndexArrow(3,234); SetIndexBuffer(3,ExtMapBuffer4); SetIndexEmptyValue(3,0.0); SetIndexStyle(4,DRAW_LINE); SetIndexBuffer(4,ExtMapBuffer5); return(0); } //---------------------------------------- int deinit() {return(0);} //---------------------------------------- int start() { Comment( " MA_BBands_USDJPY_M5" ); int counted_bars=IndicatorCounted(); if(counted_bars0) counted_bars--; int limit=Bars-counted_bars; double OsMA_Now, OsMA_Pre; for(int i=limit-1; i>=0; i--) { double MAUP1 = iMA(NULL,0,MAPeriod,-MoveShift,MODE_SMA,PRICE_HIGH,i); double BB_UP = iBands(NULL,0,BPeriod,Std,0,PRICE_HIGH,MODE_UPPER,i); double MA_HIGH = iMA(NULL,0,4,0,MODE_LWMA,PRICE_HIGH,i); double MADN1 = iMA(NULL,0,MAPeriod,-MoveShift,MODE_SMA,PRICE_LOW,i); double BB_DN = iBands(NULL,0,BPeriod,Std,0,PRICE_LOW ,MODE_LOWER,i); double MA_LOW = iMA(NULL,0,4,0,MODE_LWMA,PRICE_LOW,i); if (MAUP1>BB_UP) {ExtMapBuffer1=MAUP1+Dist2*Point; BB_UP=EMPTY_VALUE ;} else if (MAUP10.0 ) { if ( MADN1BB_DN) { ExtMapBuffer2=BB_DN ; MADN1=EMPTY_VALUE ; } } if (MADN1 ==0.0 ) { ExtMapBuffer2=BB_DN; MADN1=EMPTY_VALUE ;} //------------------------------------------------------------ OsMA_Now = iOsMA(NULL,0,5,9,OsMA,PRICE_CLOSE,i) ; OsMA_Pre = iOsMA(NULL,0,5,9,OsMA,PRICE_CLOSE,i+1) ; //------------------- if((OsMA_Now>0 && OsMA_Pre<0)&&(MA_LOW < ExtMapBuffer2) && (Low < ExtMapBuffer2) ) { ExtMapBuffer3 = Low-30*Point; } if((OsMA_Now0) && (MA_HIGH > ExtMapBuffer1) && (High > ExtMapBuffer1) ) { ExtMapBuffer4 = High+30*Point; } ExtMapBuffer5 = (ExtMapBuffer1 +ExtMapBuffer2)/2.0 ; } return(0); RefreshRates(); } //--------------------------------

anuraghsr
anuraghsr  

NEED ALERT IN THIS CODE

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
anuraghsr:
NEED ALERT IN THIS CODE

anuraghsr

As far as I see that is a Bollinger bands indicator. You can use any existing Bollinger bands with alerts for that pusrpose

anuraghsr
anuraghsr  

filter with ma and non repaint need alert in same indicator plz request

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
anuraghsr:
filter with ma and non repaint need alert in same indicator plz request

Bollinger bands does not repaint. You should not have any problem with any Bollinger bands indicator

shay
shay  
mrtools:

Shay14, have this one maybe it will work for you.

stochastic_obos_alerts__arrows.mq4

hi thanks, however as you can see in the pic, the arrows appear way before the stochastic cross, is it possible for the arrows to appear AFTER the cross has occured OB/OS?

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
shay14:
hi thanks, however as you can see in the pic, the arrows appear way before the stochastic cross, is it possible for the arrows to appear AFTER the cross has occured OB/OS?

Shay14, try this one.

stochastic_exit_obos_alerts__arrows.mq4

panchovillas
panchovillas  

Hi, can you please fix the coloring in this one? Only above the zero the slope changes the color acordling and it is possible maybe to have a option to chose the alert between (zero cross) or (slope)

Thank you in advance

Lima

3cjrsx_alert.mq4

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
panchito:
Hi, can you please fix the coloring in this one? Only above the zero the slope changes the color acordling and it is possible maybe to have a option to chose the alert between (zero cross) or (slope)

Thank you in advance

Lima

3cjrsx_alert.mq4

Hi Lima, try this one.

rsx_histo_alerts__arrows.mq4