Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 203

mladen:
Just a quick checking before I proceed : did you try using the adjusting procedure from within the OnChartEvent()?

Thanks, it works... Must browse some documentation to get the grasp of it, but it works... Enlightened! 

void OnChartEvent(const int id,const long &lparam,const double &dparam,const string &sparam)
{
if(sparam==DisplayID)
     {

GetButtonState(DisplayID);

PrintMyButtonText("Volty Channel Stop is "+GetButtonState(DisplayID),clrWhite,10);

}

Would you be so kind as to check it up now. Thx 

knaimad:

Thanks, it works... Must browse some documentation to get the grasp of it, but it works... Enlightened! 

void OnChartEvent(const int id,const long &lparam,const double &dparam,const string &sparam)
{
if(sparam==DisplayID)
     {

GetButtonState(DisplayID);

PrintMyButtonText("Volty Channel Stop is "+GetButtonState(DisplayID),clrWhite,10);

}

Would you be so kind as to check it up now. Thx 

knaimad

It is working correctly, but you have to pay attention to some details ...

For example : when the time frame or symbol are changed, the state of the button reverts to off if it was on. You have to avoid using the defaults in those causes (if the button is pressed, it has to keep its state even when time frame or symbols are changed and not only then : the same must be done in templates and when the terminal is restarted)

So, even though the code you made is working OK it has to be altered a bit to do the things I have described. You can see those in the code changes of version 2.1__2 as a sort of a guide (it works as described). That way buttons (and any visual control) can be used instead of using parameters in the classical way

mladen:

knaimad

It is working correctly, but you have to pay attention to some details ...

For example : when the time frame or symbol are changed, the state of the button reverts to off if it was on. You have to avoid using the defaults in those causes (if the button is pressed, it has to keep its state even when time frame or symbols are changed and not only then : the same must be done in templates and when the terminal is restarted)

So, even though the code you made is working OK it has to be altered a bit to do the things I have described. You can see those in the code changes of version 2.1__2 as a sort of a guide (it works as described). That way buttons (and any visual control) can be used instead of using parameters in the classical way

Understood! Your guidance is gold for me, actually I was trying to solve the abovementioned problem (and failed). Now, I have some days in front of me trying to grasp your code.

Your humble pupil :) 

mladen:

Doesn't matter the question

Use the attached

Pretty idea,thanks.

knaimad,thanks you too.

regards

mladen:

Since waddah attar is using macd, first decided to do some ework on macd. So this is the macd that can be filtered

Thank you for your help Mladen !

Effectively, the macd filtered filters some signals, it's working great :) 

Hello Mr Mladen and Mr Tools please help me add alert to this indicator.
Files:

mntiwana:
Pretty idea,thanks.

knaimad,thanks you too.

regards

Helllo Mntiwana,

Thank your for the template the other time 

shreck:
Hello Mr Mladen and Mr Tools please help me add alert to this indicator.
Can not change the ex4

mladen:
Can not change the ex4
here is the mq4
Files:

Hi Mladen ,

can you please limit the history or number of bars in this indicator and make it external In.

Reason: