Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1059

Barons1:
Dear Mladen and Mr.Tools

I would like to ask a few additions to this indicator:

- Vertical lines and a sound audio when two or more timeframes show the same result

- Possibility of being able to choose the amount of time frame in order to generate the signal: for example, only 2 (TF) or 3 or all 4

I hope to be able to make myself understood

Thank you in advance and I'll also wishes of Happy Easter in advance.

greetings

Barons1

4_time_frame_tsv_bullish_amp_bearish.mq4

Barons1, on that version you have everything you are looking for, except the vertical lines, can find a good explanation here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181187 how to use it the way you describe.

Hello Guys,

does anyone of you know of an indicator that prints the data value of any indicator/s in the subwindows on chart?

Or is there any opportunity to make the data values of these subwindows bigger, for me to see?

Because I have very bad eyes and have to make all of the chart bigger Thanks

mrtools:
Boloti, added the email and push notifications.

Thanks, mrtools

andreas73:
Hello Guys,

does anyone of you know of an indicator that prints the data value of any indicator/s in the subwindows on chart?

Or is there any opportunity to make the data values of these subwindows bigger, for me to see?

Because I have very bad eyes and have to make all of the chart bigger

Thanks

Hello Andreas73, not sure if I am understanding correctly, but did a Macd that shows the Macd values on the chart window, macd values change color when Macd 0.

Files:

vavrey:
mladen/mr tools

Could you please add the normal TSD alerts to this indicator when the price hits it - when going up ("sell") or going down ("buy"):

b_regression_analysis.mq4

Thank you for your help here.

mladen/mr tools

May I have some help on this one please. The reason is that this alert will give early warning of trend reversals. If this request is not feasible or if my logic is incorrect then please let me know.

Thank you for your help on this.

vavrey:
mladen/mr tools

May I have some help on this one please. The reason is that this alert will give early warning of trend reversals. If this request is not feasible or if my logic is incorrect then please let me know.

Thank you for your help on this.

Regression analysis recalculates - adding alerts to it would serve no pusrpose since the alerts would change all the time

mladen:
Regression analysis recalculates - adding alerts to it would serve no pusrpose since the alerts would change all the time

OK - thanks for that mladen. I suspected that there may have been a problem.

andreas73:
Hello Guys,

Because I have very bad eyes and have to make all of the chart bigger Thanks

Universal indicator that would show such values can not be made (the biggest problem is that the parameters must be known - and we can not get those from code - and their types must exactly match - those we can not get either from code - only by observing them)

mrtools:
Mahnooj, added the alerts, you probably already know but for those who are not familiar, if the bars are lime means it is a trend (adx sloping up) and not necessarily the direction of the trend.

hello mrtools, i tried the indi today and works fantastically well except for one issue on alerts, wanted to check if you can kindly make one final modification by removing the "no trend" alert when indi turns red ie, when ADX loses trend, just need the "direction trend" alert when ADX strengthens.....thanks in advance

mahnooj:
hello mrtools, i tried the indi today and works fantastically well except for one issue on alerts, wanted to check if you can kindly make one final modification by removing the "no trend" alert when indi turns red ie, when ADX loses trend, just need the "direction trend" alert when ADX strengthens.....thanks in advance

mahnooj

At lines 110 and 111 you have a code like this :

if (trend[whichBar] == 1) doAlert(whichBar,"trend");

if (trend[whichBar] ==-1) doAlert(whichBar,"no trend");

change the text in "" to whatever text you wish it to display when alerting

Reason: