Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1055

Mr Tools, please add alerts to this indicator thank you

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Dear All,

Is there any Bollinger Bands indicator with Push Notification when it touches Upper or Lower bands?

Thank you very much.

[Request] Need an alert for Three combo indicator

Hi

I need alerts when following indicator

1 - Changes color to red or green at candle close (ignoring yellow color)

2 - when value reaches 50

Attached for convenience

Anybody can help please!

Thank you

threecombo_v2.mq4

Files:

Dears mrtools, mladen,

is it possible, add sound- and popup alert to yellow circle by this indicator on 1 bar only, please.

Thanks in advance

Files:
bandsmd.mq4  4 kb

Paul Atreides:
Dears mrtools, mladen,

is it possible, add sound- and popup alert to yellow circle by this indicator on 1 bar only, please.

Thanks in advance

Paul Atreides

Here is a version with alerts on zero line cross (when those yellow circle appears) : bandsmd_amp_allerts.mq4

Files:

Pls Mladen ,

Can u convert this Range Bars expert to Renko bars expert?

Thanks.

mladen:
Paul Atreides Here is a version with alerts on zero line cross (when those yellow circle appears) : bandsmd_amp_allerts.mq4

Thank you very much !

More pips for you !

Hi everybody, I've been playing arround with HMA this week, and i want to share an idea i came up with, maybe not the big deal IMHO, but seems promissing. and I need help from experts programmers to modify an indicator.

so here is my screen.

so what i have is a the Extreme TMA system, but i added a MTF HMA on the bottom is a 12 period/ method 3/ price 0/ 1440 min.

and the arrows on the screen is a 3 HMA cross indi, set up all 3, for a 20 period/ method 3/ price 0

since i'm not a programer can you guys please modify this indi to have the time frame option on each HMA in the CL-IN001 indicator?

the CL-IN001 indicator is programmed to signal when all 3 HMA agree, that way if we have a 12/daily period and agrees with a 20 period on a 60 min chart will eliminate the "RED" arrows, and will only signal in agreement to the setup

it would look like this n the imputs.....

HMATimeFrame= 60

HMAPeriod_1 = 20

HMAPrice_1 = 0

HMAMethod_1 = 3

HMATimeFrame= 1440

HMAPeriod_2 = 12

HMAPrice_2 = 0

HMAMethod_2 = 3

HMATimeFrame= ???

HMAPeriod_3 = 20

HMAPrice_3 = 0

HMAMethod_3 = 3

Please....

Dear mladen or mrtools,

Can you please add an alert and notification to this indicator. I feel like this indicator can be very useful for everyone.

forex_entry_point.mq4

Files:

Dan The Great:
Dear mladen or mrtools,

Can you please add an alert and notification to this indicator. I feel like this indicator can be very useful for everyone.

forex_entry_point.mq4

Dan the Great, any chance you have the original source code for that indicator, the one posted is decompiled. From what I could tell it looks like it has alerts already.

Reason: