Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1055

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
drunkpips:
when i use it in MTF mode , the arrows dont show in lower time frame chart.

i also want to be able to edit the arrow displacement.

p.s - is it possible for the arrow to be ichimoku dependent e.g the up arrow show only when the candle is above the cloud

drunkpips

This is an example of a 15 minute cci arrows indicator on a 5 minute chart. So, it shows arrows as it should

Files:
Jboy321
Jboy321  

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if this indicator repaints? If it does can someone make it not repaint?

3rdcandle.mq4

Files:
Genesisman
Genesisman  

Mladen/Mrtool,

Earlier today I sent this indi to you, wanting you to check it out for me. It seems like the only way to see an "alert", is to change time frames and then come back to the one I'm running it on. I have it on a bar chart and the alert comes up as a candle on my chart. Which is nice, I like that. But I can't get a "current" alert, unless I change time frames back and forth. Also, if you could put a pop up window in it to alert which pair it is, that would be great. Thanks so much for your time guys. You're the greatest!!!

genesisman

Genesisman:
Hi Guys,

Could you please take a look at this indi. I found it here and it seems like the only way to get it to alert, is to refresh the chart. Thanks.

Also, I have it on a bar chart and the alert seems to highlight with a candle.

genesisman

123patternsv7_alerts.mq4
lechienthang
lechienthang  

kumo_breakout_histo.mq4hello Mladen you help me make it work again to thank you very much!

Files:
yikai02
yikai02  

Mr Tools, please add alerts to this indicator thank you

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

alvinkon
alvinkon  

Dear All,

Is there any Bollinger Bands indicator with Push Notification when it touches Upper or Lower bands?

Thank you very much.

neo269
neo269  

[Request] Need an alert for Three combo indicator

Hi

I need alerts when following indicator

1 - Changes color to red or green at candle close (ignoring yellow color)

2 - when value reaches 50

Attached for convenience

Anybody can help please!

Thank you

threecombo_v2.mq4

Files:
alignat
alignat  

Dears mrtools, mladen,

is it possible, add sound- and popup alert to yellow circle by this indicator on 1 bar only, please.

Thanks in advance

Files:
bandsmd.mq4 4 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Paul Atreides:
Dears mrtools, mladen,

is it possible, add sound- and popup alert to yellow circle by this indicator on 1 bar only, please.

Thanks in advance

Paul Atreides

Here is a version with alerts on zero line cross (when those yellow circle appears) : bandsmd_amp_allerts.mq4

El-Nur
El-Nur  

Pls Mladen ,

Can u convert this Range Bars expert to Renko bars expert?

Thanks.