Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1051

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ValeoFX:
Dear Mladen and/or MrTools,

Kindly add the facility to move the arrows on both these indicators for me.

Much appreciate your assistance in this regard.

Sincerely,

ValeoFX

What does the "move the arrows" mean exactly?

Jboy321
Jboy321  

Hey I found the indicator that I need an alert and notification for. Thank you for your time guys and I appreciate the opportunity to learn here.

xtreme_binary_robot_ultimate_edition.ex4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
jboy321:
Hey I found the indicator that I need an alert and notification for. Thank you for your time guys and I appreciate the opportunity to learn here. xtreme_binary_robot_ultimate_edition.ex4

jboy321

It already has alerts

krelian99
krelian99  
cesande:
I am mainly interested in the Bullish and Bearish Engulfing patterns and it looks like it is alerting correctly on the pattern, but it is alerting only at the close of the candle. I am looking to be alerted mid candle.

Candlestick Patterns don't work like Harmonic Patterns (and maybe Wolfe waves) where you, when you are impatient, can try to trade the potential point D (or 5 for WW) (before the pattern is ready). These are waves/swings and trading that way fits with other trading methods. In contrast, candlestick patterns are certain wavelets or fractals or whatever you wanna say. They are ready when the (last) candle is closed, not earlier. When the candle is still open, the pattern can become still another pattern or more often invalid. And this happens often, because before closing they are very 'weak'. Be patient and wait in humility for closing and following trend change. I only can recommend you that you read books about the philosophy behind it. It is like Karate-Do, a method and a hole philosophy that can change a lot, but without understanding and right interpretation, you only loose.

Jboy321
Jboy321  

Hi mladen,

The alerts do not pop up on my mt4. I do not know why it will not work. Thank you for quick response though.

Dan Oakman
Dan Oakman  

Good morning to everyone,

I would like to say that I like the extreme binary robot ultimate edition. The one thing though like jboy321 said is that the alerts are not working. I do not get any alerts or notifications at all.

Shailesh Singh
Shailesh Singh  

Dear Maldon and mrtools

could you please add an alert to this Indicator(wellxama).. this changes dot

color when signal changes...lets say it will create a series of blue dots if there

is uptrend. and I want to have an alert warning when the first dot appears (there

is no need for alert on every new dot of same color)

same way when the first Red dot appears I want an alert (again there is no need

of aelrt on every new dot of same color).

I mean I want alert on the the "very first new dot" and when it changes

color.... hope you got me. below I attacted a picture and I tried to explain

it...How the alert should appear and when.

I would much appreciate If you people can help me with This.

I'm fairly new here and yet I can't see how can I attach files... however here is

the Link of my indicator wellxama which I want alert on.

Forex TSD - forex forum - Download wellxAMA.mq4

below is the chart with little explanation

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Dan The Great:
Good morning to everyone, I would like to say that I like the extreme binary robot ultimate edition. The one thing though like jboy321 said is that the alerts are not working. I do not get any alerts or notifications at all.

Do you happen to have the original (non-decompiled) source code of that indicator (since from the look at the code, if the EnableAlert is set to true it should alert, but who knows with those decompiled codes)?

William Snyder
William Snyder  
manu01:
Dear Maldon and mrtools

could you please add an alert to this Indicator(wellxama).. this changes dot

color when signal changes...lets say it will create a series of blue dots if there

is uptrend. and I want to have an alert warning when the first dot appears (there

is no need for alert on every new dot of same color)

same way when the first Red dot appears I want an alert (again there is no need

of aelrt on every new dot of same color).

I mean I want alert on the the "very first new dot" and when it changes

color.... hope you got me. below I attacted a picture and I tried to explain

it...How the alert should appear and when.

I would much appreciate If you people can help me with This.

I'm fairly new here and yet I can't see how can I attach files... however here is

the Link of my indicator wellxama which I want alert on.

Forex TSD - forex forum - Download wellxAMA.mq4

below is the chart with little explanation

Manu01, there is a corrected version with alerts here: //www.forex-tsd.com/metatrader-4/1739-ama-slope-new-stuff-5.html#post666062

Jboy321
Jboy321  

Hi mladen,

I am not sure what a decompiled code for it is but maybe one of these is. I did find the indicator on this thread awhile back. I hope we can get this resolved because I think this indicator is highly useful.

xtreme_binary_robot_ultimate_edition_1.ex4

xtreme_binary_robot_ultimate_edition_1.mq4