Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1051

Hi mladen,

The alerts do not pop up on my mt4. I do not know why it will not work. Thank you for quick response though.

Good morning to everyone,

I would like to say that I like the extreme binary robot ultimate edition. The one thing though like jboy321 said is that the alerts are not working. I do not get any alerts or notifications at all.

Dear Maldon and mrtools

could you please add an alert to this Indicator(wellxama).. this changes dot

color when signal changes...lets say it will create a series of blue dots if there

is uptrend. and I want to have an alert warning when the first dot appears (there

is no need for alert on every new dot of same color)

same way when the first Red dot appears I want an alert (again there is no need

of aelrt on every new dot of same color).

I mean I want alert on the the "very first new dot" and when it changes

color.... hope you got me. below I attacted a picture and I tried to explain

it...How the alert should appear and when.

I would much appreciate If you people can help me with This.

I'm fairly new here and yet I can't see how can I attach files... however here is

the Link of my indicator wellxama which I want alert on.

Forex TSD - forex forum - Download wellxAMA.mq4

below is the chart with little explanation

Files:

Dan The Great:
Good morning to everyone, I would like to say that I like the extreme binary robot ultimate edition. The one thing though like jboy321 said is that the alerts are not working. I do not get any alerts or notifications at all.

Do you happen to have the original (non-decompiled) source code of that indicator (since from the look at the code, if the EnableAlert is set to true it should alert, but who knows with those decompiled codes)?

Hi mladen,

I am not sure what a decompiled code for it is but maybe one of these is. I did find the indicator on this thread awhile back. I hope we can get this resolved because I think this indicator is highly useful.

xtreme_binary_robot_ultimate_edition_1.ex4

xtreme_binary_robot_ultimate_edition_1.mq4

manu01:
Dear Maldon and mrtools

could you please add an alert to this Indicator(wellxama).. this changes dot

color when signal changes...lets say it will create a series of blue dots if there

is uptrend. and I want to have an alert warning when the first dot appears (there

is no need for alert on every new dot of same color)

same way when the first Red dot appears I want an alert (again there is no need

of aelrt on every new dot of same color).

I mean I want alert on the the "very first new dot" and when it changes

color.... hope you got me. below I attacted a picture and I tried to explain

it...How the alert should appear and when.

I would much appreciate If you people can help me with This.

I'm fairly new here and yet I can't see how can I attach files... however here is

the Link of my indicator wellxama which I want alert on.

below is the chart with little explanation

Manu01, there is a corrected version with alerts here: //www.forex-tsd.com/metatrader-4/1739-ama-slope-new-stuff-5.html#post666062

Thanks mr.Tools

now let me check this out......however..I have to be sure if its same thing and plots same kind of dots as wellaxma

Dear mr.Tools

I'm little sorry.......those indicators are not doing same kind of Job... I mean wellxama and Kaufman AMA signals made by You.

I plot those two Indicators on chart and saw they were giving dots different times....there was no compatibility....(with the same settings) therefore I assume they are reading and plotting signals at different areas of chart....If they were same they signals should have been in same place.

finally I would request you once again..... please add an aelrt to my Indicator wellAxma... I understand this is little too much since You think you already have worked on this and finished off..... but sadly they are not doing same thing or giving same signals.. but Please take a little time and effort once again and Just put an alert here.

wellxama indicator

thanks friend

manu01:
Dear mr.Tools

I'm little sorry.......those indicators are not doing same kind of Job... I mean wellxama and Kaufman AMA signals made by You.

I plot those two Indicators on chart and saw they were giving dots different times....there was no compatibility....(with the same settings) therefore I assume they are reading and plotting signals at different areas of chart....If they were same they signals should have been in same place.

finally I would request you once again..... please add an aelrt to my Indicator wellAxma... I understand this is little too much since You think you already have worked on this and finished off..... but sadly they are not doing same thing or giving same signals.. but Please take a little time and effort once again and Just put an alert here.

wellxama indicator

thanks friend

manu01

The difference where points are displayed comes from that fact that Kaufman ama uses pips for filter, while wellx ama uses point. Set the dK parameter in the Kaufman ama to 0.2 (or wellx dK / 10) and the points are going to be on exactly the same places

In any case, use Kaufman ama since it gives same results for 4 and 5 digit brokers while wellx ama will produce completely different results in that case

jboy321:
Hi mladen,

I am not sure what a decompiled code for it is but maybe one of these is. I did find the indicator on this thread awhile back. I hope we can get this resolved because I think this indicator is highly useful.

xtreme_binary_robot_ultimate_edition_1.ex4

xtreme_binary_robot_ultimate_edition_1.mq4

jboy321

Unfortunately that is a decompiled code

Reason: