Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1050

jhonyy:
goldminer1.ex4Please can an alert and notification be added to this indicator when buy and sell appear. thank you.

Jhonyy, check here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page443

Thank you so much, mrtools. I'll try this one.

MMRPS:
hi. i am shy to ask for this. can mrtools or mladen or somebody make this support and resistance indicator #MTF SR.mq4 to alert when new support or resistance line appear? currently it alerts on breakout of SR. Thank You.

That is based on fractals. Why not using some fractls with alerts then?

Hi everyone,

Mrtools or mladen can you please put an alert and notification on Xtreme Binary Robot Ultimate Edition. mq4? I would really appreciate that. It would be such a big help. Thank you guys for your time and have a good day.

Requesting movable arrows please

Dear Mladen and/or MrTools,

Kindly add the facility to move the arrows on both these indicators for me.

Much appreciate your assistance in this regard.

Sincerely,

Request to add "alertsOnCurrent" and possibly custom alert file.

I have tried to add alertsOnCurrent to this and not able to get what I am after.

I am mainly interested in the Bullish and Bearish Engulfing patterns and it looks like it is alerting correctly on the pattern, but it is alerting only at the close of the candle.

I am looking to be alerted mid candle.

Again this one seems to be picking up what I want (candle body engulfing) but I would like know about it mid candle.

If this can't be done for any reason, can you point me to an alternative Engulfing candle alerting indicator please? I have been searching and found this one is the closest fit for my needs.

Also a field to add custom sound files would be great if possible.

Thanks

-ces

ValeoFX:
Dear Mladen and/or MrTools,

Kindly add the facility to move the arrows on both these indicators for me.

Much appreciate your assistance in this regard.

Sincerely,

ValeoFX

What does the "move the arrows" mean exactly?

Hey I found the indicator that I need an alert and notification for. Thank you for your time guys and I appreciate the opportunity to learn here.

xtreme_binary_robot_ultimate_edition.ex4

jboy321:
Hey I found the indicator that I need an alert and notification for. Thank you for your time guys and I appreciate the opportunity to learn here. xtreme_binary_robot_ultimate_edition.ex4

jboy321

It already has alerts

cesande:
I am mainly interested in the Bullish and Bearish Engulfing patterns and it looks like it is alerting correctly on the pattern, but it is alerting only at the close of the candle. I am looking to be alerted mid candle.

Candlestick Patterns don't work like Harmonic Patterns (and maybe Wolfe waves) where you, when you are impatient, can try to trade the potential point D (or 5 for WW) (before the pattern is ready). These are waves/swings and trading that way fits with other trading methods. In contrast, candlestick patterns are certain wavelets or fractals or whatever you wanna say. They are ready when the (last) candle is closed, not earlier. When the candle is still open, the pattern can become still another pattern or more often invalid. And this happens often, because before closing they are very 'weak'. Be patient and wait in humility for closing and following trend change. I only can recommend you that you read books about the philosophy behind it. It is like Karate-Do, a method and a hole philosophy that can change a lot, but without understanding and right interpretation, you only loose.

Reason: