Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1050

Angy
Angy  
mrtools:
Angy would need the original source code the version posted is decompiled.

Hmm sorry,

can't find the original anywhere.

Thanx

Fred
Fred  

Hi, Mladen

The Rsi of ema variation + filter 2 mtf & alerts nmc, works perfect for Binary Options, is it possible to add arrows on candle

when color changes

FVtrader365

jhonyy
jhonyy  

goldminer1.ex4Please can an alert and notification be added to this indicator when buy and sell appear. thank you.

Files:
JOERODEO
JOERODEO  

hi.

i am shy to ask for this.

can mrtools or mladen or somebody make this support and resistance indicator #MTF SR.mq4

to alert when new support or resistance line appear?

currently it alerts on breakout of SR.

Thank You.

Files:
mtf_sr.mq4 11 kb
William Snyder
William Snyder  
jhonyy:
goldminer1.ex4Please can an alert and notification be added to this indicator when buy and sell appear. thank you.

Jhonyy, check here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page443

jhonyy
jhonyy  

Thank you so much, mrtools. I'll try this one.

whisperer
whisperer  
MMRPS:
hi. i am shy to ask for this. can mrtools or mladen or somebody make this support and resistance indicator #MTF SR.mq4 to alert when new support or resistance line appear? currently it alerts on breakout of SR. Thank You.

That is based on fractals. Why not using some fractls with alerts then?

Jboy321
Jboy321  

Hi everyone,

Mrtools or mladen can you please put an alert and notification on Xtreme Binary Robot Ultimate Edition. mq4? I would really appreciate that. It would be such a big help. Thank you guys for your time and have a good day.

Hercs
Hercs  

Requesting movable arrows please

Dear Mladen and/or MrTools,

Kindly add the facility to move the arrows on both these indicators for me.

Much appreciate your assistance in this regard.

Sincerely,

cesande
cesande  

Request to add "alertsOnCurrent" and possibly custom alert file.

I have tried to add alertsOnCurrent to this and not able to get what I am after.

I am mainly interested in the Bullish and Bearish Engulfing patterns and it looks like it is alerting correctly on the pattern, but it is alerting only at the close of the candle.

I am looking to be alerted mid candle.

Again this one seems to be picking up what I want (candle body engulfing) but I would like know about it mid candle.

If this can't be done for any reason, can you point me to an alternative Engulfing candle alerting indicator please? I have been searching and found this one is the closest fit for my needs.

Also a field to add custom sound files would be great if possible.

Thanks

-ces