Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 595

could someone help me to convert this to a MTF? and an option to change the alert sound file?

Thank you in advance.

Dear mladen or mrtools

Can You modify this indicator to show all time frames (in sub window) with an option of chooce time frame to display ?

Thanks in advance.

Files:
wyfx_nitro.rar  294 kb

gincius:
Dear mladen or mrtools

Can You modify this indicator to show all time frames (in sub window) with an option of chooce time frame to display ?

Thanks in advance.

Gincius, those are decompiled commercial indicators doubt you will get a coder to help with those.

koplak:
Hello Mladen or mrtools...

Please could you make these mtf indicators with email alert added version? thank you in advance for your assistance

Best Regards,

Koplak

Koplak

From the code it seems that CCI alert is already alerting when required levels are crossed up or down (levels are changeable using the UpperTriggerLevel and LowerTriggerLevel parameters)

mladen:
Koplak From the code it seems that CCI alert is already alerting when required levels are crossed up or down (levels are changeable using the UpperTriggerLevel and LowerTriggerLevel parameters)

Yup correct Mladen .... but I need the "email alerts" on the indicator while there is only popup alerts as can't send emails

Thank you very much and Best Wishes

Koplak

Hello

i have one question.

can i use VQ Mtf indicator with 240M parameter use in M1 time frame without repaint ?or Vq with high parameter Correct itself when use on low time frame?

Thanks

kayvan:
Hello

i have one question.

can i use VQ Mtf indicator with 240M parameter use in M1 time frame without repaint ?or Vq with high parameter Correct itself when use on low time frame?

Thanks

kayvan

Each and every multi time frame indicator has to update the value of each bar that belongs to it

koplak:
Yup correct Mladen .... but I need the "email alerts" on the indicator while there is only popup alerts as can't send emails

Thank you very much and Best Wishes

Koplak

Koplak

Here is then the CCI with email alerts added to it (you can control it using parameters)

Files:

mladen:
Koplak Here is then the CCI with email alerts added to it (you can control it using parameters)

Mladen... my infinite thanks for the fast and wonderful support

Great appreciate and Best Regards,

Koplak

Hello Mladen

Request help to draw Candlesize transparent wicks to Below 'Custom Candles - any time frame 1.01' as in the picture of following thread as it helps in recognition while simultaneous charts are in minimised format. ( I Tried to increase the Drawing Width but on other TF the Candles appear Dissorted )

(PS : The ShaowCandle_V2.0 is not working correctly in new Build)

Link Here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173163/page19

mladen:
Tsar,

Here you go. They are described in parameters now

Just to explain to others : the indicator supports non-standard time frames. So it can have the following "time frames" :
1 minute

2 minute

3 minute

4 minute

5 minute

6 minute

10 minute

12 minute

15 minute

20 minute

30 minute

1 hour

2 hour

3 hour

4 hour

6 hour

8 hour

12 hour

1 day

1 week

1 month

When entering you can enter time frames either as string (in which case use following ones (case does not matter : m1 and M1 are the same) : M1, M2, M3, M4, M5, M6, M10, M12, M15, M20, M30, H1, H2, H3, H4, H6, H8, H12, D1, W1, MN) or as numbers (in which case you use the following numbers : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 10, 12, 15, 20, 30, 60, 120, 180, 240, 360, 480, 720, 1440, 10080, 43200).

Frankly, I prefer the "string way" (much,much easier to enter H12 for example than to know that it is 720 minutes). As an example a 12 hour candles for EURUSD
Reason: