Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1056

No I am sorry, I do not have the original source code. The alerts also do not work.

Hello guys, i would like when the MACD buy or sell signal es given, if the difference of moving averages is bigger or equal a certain percentage of the stock price at the end of the second, third, etc day after a crossing. Put arrows

Thanks

Hello guys, pls help to add pop up alerts to this indicator.

Thanks in advance.

Files:
ima.mq4  4 kb

emmany4:
Hello guys, pls help to add pop up alerts to this indicator. Thanks in advance.

This is a bad repainter, the last [lenght] bars are repainted all the time and strange behavior in live work. Better not trade with it.

krelian99:
This is a bad repainter, the last [lenght] bars are repainted all the time and strange behavior in live work. Better not trade with it.

I know, i only use it for exit.

Thanks.

Dear MLaden and MRTools

Can you please add an alert and notification to this indicator. I feel like this indicator can be very useful for everyone.

Files:
ahdiv2.mq4  5 kb

jolugarpe:
Dear MLaden and MRTools Can you please add an alert and notification to this indicator. I feel like this indicator can be very useful for everyone.

jolugarpe

Are you aware that it uses future bars for calculation?

Hi,

can someone please add arrows to the AbsoluteStrength mtf & alerts histo. this would be very good and would make this indi even betterI cannot attach the indi but you sure know this.

thank you

andreas73:
Hi,

can someone please add arrows to the AbsoluteStrength mtf & alerts histo. this would be very good and would make this indi even betterI cannot attach the indi but you sure know this.

thank you

andreas73

Check this one : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download AbsoluteStrength mtf & alerts + arrows histo nmc.mq4

andreas73

thank you mladen, very fast reply and thats what I wanted

Reason: