dotmund  
dotmund:
pls i need alert and arrow on dis indicator after the close of the candle

pls can somebody help me out

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
dotmund:
pls can somebody help me out

That indicator needs to be rewrittten (to make it first new mt4 compatible)

PS: is is interesting to see igorads code with different "author" name and "copyright"

Angy
Angy  

Hi MrTools and MLaden,

Can you please add an Alert on Current for this indicator. I have found many different versions, but none that has an alert each time it switches from Red to Blue regardless of the overbought/oversold level, so just when it switches on whatever level.

robby_dss_bressert_colored_with_alert_v1.mq4robby_dss_bressert_colored_with_alert_v1.ex4

Thanks Again

Angy

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Angy:
Hi MrTools and MLaden,

Can you please add an Alert on Current for this indicator. I have found many different versions, but none that has an alert each time it switches from Red to Blue regardless of the overbought/oversold level, so just when it switches on whatever level.

robby_dss_bressert_colored_with_alert_v1.mq4robby_dss_bressert_colored_with_alert_v1.ex4

Thanks Again

Angy

Angy

In this version you can chose if you want an alert on levels cross or on slope (color) change) : robby_dss_bressert_colored_with_alert_v1.23.mq4

tampa
tampa  
dotmund:
pls i need alert and arrow on dis indicator after the close of the candle

Try this : forexgaincode_absolute_alerts.ex4

Angy
Angy  
Angy:
Hi MrTools and MLaden,

Thanks Again

Angy

Great!

One last request, for this following Indie to give an alert (on current) when it changes from Red to Lime and Lime to Red but dismiss a change to Gray.

trend_monitor.ex4trend_monitor.mq4

Files:
rplust
rplust  
mladen:
rplust Here is a version that has alerts added to it : simplebars_mtf_amp_alerts_nmc.mq4

Hi,

could you please code this mtf Indicator as a histogram, if possible. Thank you!

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
rplust:
Hi, could you please code this mtf Indicator as a histogram, if possible. Thank you!

rplust

Here is the histo version : simplebars_mtf_amp_alerts_nmc_histo.mq4

tampa
tampa  

absolute-strength-histogram

absolute-strength-histogram.mq4

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Angy:
Great!

One last request, for this following Indie to give an alert (on current) when it changes from Red to Lime and Lime to Red but dismiss a change to Gray.

trend_monitor.ex4trend_monitor.mq4

Angy would need the original source code the version posted is decompiled.