Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1058

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Dan The Great:
Hello mrtools and mladen,

How do I make this indicator non repainting?

magic_dots_2.02_mtf_alerts.mq4

As far as I see if it is made non-repainting, it would not look like the original

MicroLite
MicroLite  
MicroLite:
Hi mladen and mrtools

Could you add alerts and push notification when the square change colors?

Thanks

real_woodie_cci.mq4

Little help, please?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
MicroLite:
Little help, please?

MicroLite

The squares are a simple LSMA (linear regression value) slopes. You can use any LSMA alerting indicator for that

ForexHill
ForexHill  

Hello mladen and mrtools,

I tried to modify this indicator in such a way that it draws VLINE instead of ARROWS..no success...without taking into account that my version draws VLINE each bar...

So, the vertical line version would be great if possible, and with line thickness it would be even nicer.

Thanks

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ForexHill:

I tried to modify this indicator in such a way that it draws VLINE instead of ARROWS..no success...without taking into account that my version draws VLINE each bar...

So, the vertical line version would be great if possible, and with line thickness it would be even nicer.

Thanks

Can you post the version that you made so far?

William Snyder
William Snyder  
ForexHill:

Thanks

ForexHill, added the line option, and an option to use the arrows or not.

ForexHill
ForexHill  
mrtools:
ForexHill, added the line option, and an option to use the arrows or not.

Thank you very much works perfectly!

mahnooj
mahnooj  

Hello mrtools & mladen

some help needed, could you kindly add a sound alert to the below attached ADX indicator, a sound alert when bar changes color to "lime", ie, when ADX moves up. Thank You

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
mahnooj:
Hello mrtools & mladen some help needed, could you kindly add a sound alert to the below attached ADX indicator, a sound alert when bar changes color to "lime", ie, when ADX moves up. Thank You

Mahnooj, added the alerts, you probably already know but for those who are not familiar, if the bars are lime means it is a trend (adx sloping up) and not necessarily the direction of the trend.

amiralias
amiralias  
mrtools:
Mahnooj, added the alerts, you probably already know but for those who are not familiar, if the bars are lime means it is a trend (adx sloping up) and not necessarily the direction of the trend.

hi mr tools

would you please modify the above indicator so that show the slope (direction ) of +di instead of adx line ?

thanks a lot in advance .