Indicators with alerts/signal - page 523

mladen:
Yes, it is a kind of moving average (hence the "MA" in the name) so you can use it as any other average in trading. Here is just one example (normal_speed on one set to 20 on another to 25, the rest is default).

Also, for more details, check this link : Fractals, Technical Analysis and other things...: The speed of the FRAMA (Part 2): The FRASMA

PS: as far as I am aware of it does not repaint

ohhhhhh so u need two of them on chart and trade it as cross over strategy, hummm but what is that big 10 feet red candle near the fresh price candle on the right, it doesnt shows up on my chart, just curious and grrrrrrrrrrrrr u always give me a lot of shit to read like a homework... rawr

I come here everyday looking at people asking about different modifications to there indicators, but no one asks the obvious question, which is the main reason why they are here in the first place.........................DOES ANYBODY KNOWS HOW TO GET RICH IN FOREX,, PLEASE .... HEHEHHE ..............if anybody gives an actual way as a reply to this question then i might have got a breakthrough for all the newbies hehehe .... PS: not a newbie been here every day, not a pro though. giggles

lover:
ohhhhhh so u need two of them on chart and trade it as cross over strategy, hummm but what is that big 10 feet red candle near the fresh price candle on the right, it doesnt shows up on my chart, just curious and grrrrrrrrrrrrr u always give me a lot of shit to read like a homework... rawr

The 10 feet big red candle on the right is part of this indicator here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178698/page5

Hi mrtools! These indicators will not work without libSSA.dll, correct?

If I migrate to MT5 I can get those indicators converted but what about libSSA? How can I use, convert or adapt libSSA for MT5 to make the indicators work on MT5?

Thank you

mrtools:
Dkaans, made this version using ssa end pointed and the frasma v2 you need all these indicators(experts/indicators) I am posting for it to work and also the ssa dll file(experts/library). Also replaced what was there with an up and down arrow.

Hussein Obama:
Hi mrtools! These indicators will not work without libSSA.dll, correct?

If I migrate to MT5 I can get those indicators converted but what about libSSA? How can I use, convert or adapt libSSA for MT5 to make the indicators work on MT5?

Thank you

Yes that's correct you need libSSA., not yet familiar enough with MT5 to give you an answer about the libSSA for mt5.

hi.plz add alert to this indicator.thanks

Files:
megatrend.ex4  5 kb

here you go, as there already is one with alert

a quick search in the search box above would of found it

or goggle for them,

Files:

the best indicator

Files:

mrtools:
Rikioliver,might want to try this updated version(by Mladen) of that indicator, with mtf and added the adjustable overbought oversold levels alerts.

mrtools,

God bless and thank you very much

rikiolivier

WR1:
here you go, as there already is one with alert

a quick search in the search box above would of found it

or goggle for them,

Maybe better to use this one (to avoid some repainting issues) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174961/page7

Reason: