Indicators with alerts/signal - page 182

weekapaugh:
Attached is an indicator that has three MAs and should give an alert when the two faster MAs cross but use the third MA as a filter (only cross up if above third, only cross down if below the third). The indicator works partially now but will not give any alerts or emails. If anyone could take a look it would be greatly appreciated.

Hi,

Current thread is for alerts.

The thread about MA crosses: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Moving average thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173235

Adding sound alert

Can anyone tell me how to add a sound alert to an indicator when it changes colors?

Posting this volume indicator to see if anyone could add an alert to it when the color changes to green. Would like to have the ability to set the alert for visual and audible and the ability to choose between volume higher than the previous one bar or previous two bars. Thanks.

there are three different signals in this indicator could someone make a different alert for each.

Add Moving Average to other Indicators

Can someone help me here?

I have trouble to add EMA (100) to Momentum indicator and also EMA (20) to StochRSI indicator. Please assist me. Thank you.

Trigger line alert

I am looking for a triggerlines indicator with alerts. Can't seem to find one.

felixcatwa:
Can someone help me here? I have trouble to add EMA (100) to Momentum indicator and also EMA (20) to StochRSI indicator. Please assist me. Thank you.

Drag the EMA with the mouse from Navigator into the momentum (or stochastic or whatever) window, in the parameter "apply to" select "previous indicator's data" instead of "Close" .

oh! it's non metatrader you're using... then I wouldn't have an idea, sorry

Woodies Double CCI

Does the Woodies Double CCI ever repaint?? I mean after candle close.

Someone please help, I need to know ASAP!

Can someone add an alert to the Woodies Double CCI where it

crosses the 0 and CLOSES across the 0 (not each time its above 0 or below! lol, just signal on a 0 cross only when the candle closes and it stayed over (or under for a down cross) the 0 line!!!???)

And add an audible alert and red for down and

green for up arrow painting on the candle of the cross.

(this is a goodie hopeful bonus request... but the top portion I need urgently please!)

Some great benevolent, wonderful coder out there?

Brian

felixcatwa:
Can someone help me here? I have trouble to add EMA (100) to Momentum indicator and also EMA (20) to StochRSI indicator. Please assist me. Thank you.

You need to drop the standard moving average (see picture as guide) on the indicator and select previous indicators data (see picture as guide).

[attach][/attach] [attach][/attach]

Thank you FatherJack and Linuxser it works now. I should select the first indicator's data.

Reason: